Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

There's trolls and then there's people who want to see better from this shoe. As a person who gets bored of retros sometimes I want to like this shoe, but its not getting any better imo.
I agree. I don't like this shoe because of what a Jordan could be. It's going to be a LONG season of PEs and retail releases, so of course I'll keep coming back to this thread. I wish Tate would've went full neoprene bootie. The shoe would still breath with the weave...Why is he insisting on the toes to be so exposed? I don't hoop major anymore, but I still do the rec most Friday evenings...6'4, 240lbs, oversized old guard playing post and paint most of the night...Don't wear these in the paint, basically. I have the glory 36s, --I thought surely the Air Jordan couldn't get any thinner.

I agree. I don't like this shoe because of what a Jordan could be. It's going to be a LONG season of PEs and retail releases, so of course I'll keep coming back to this thread. I wish Tate would've went full neoprene bootie. The shoe would still breath with the weave...Why is he insisting on the toes to be so exposed? I don't hoop major anymore, but I still do the rec most Friday evenings...6'4, 240lbs, oversized old guard playing post and paint most of the night...Don't wear these in the paint, basically. I have the glory 36s, --I thought surely the Air Jordan couldn't get any thinner.
Yeah they're definitely over doing it with the weave on the new js. I think it's more about being cheap than it is performance.

Who really cares about .5 ounces of weight when they’re hooping? Like I said, I know MJ didn’t. He was getting buckets in them THICKY THICK jays.

So was Bird, and Bird was lethal.

The whole Flight line was created so Jordan could have a lighter shoe. He definitely cared. The weight and breathability are why he hated the 8's.:lol:

The whole Flight line was created so Jordan could have a lighter shoe. He definitely cared. The weight and breathability are why he hated the 8's.:lol:

He played his *** off in the aj12 aka tanks in sneaker form. So he must not have cared too much. This lightweight stuff these days jusy taking it too far. Shoes gonna be invisible soon.

He played his *** off in the aj12 aka tanks in sneaker form. So he must not have cared too much. This lightweight stuff these days jusy taking it too far. Shoes gonna be invisible soon.

next time, JB will be selling us the next shoes like.....

Attachments

• 50843575._SX318_SY475_.jpg
    50843575._SX318_SY475_.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 197
Back
Top Bottom