Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Buddy chose violence..

0ED65732-DE86-48DE-9971-B770EBE2327C.jpeg

yea i see what your saying but the design is different enough

i liked the 21 and 22 design wise but i hated the pod gimmick and the interchangeable heel pods

they were comfortable casually but when balling the pods would not stay in place and the rubber circle on the insole had a sticky feeling to your sock.

also the air pod was less firm than the double stack zoom pod. the heel would have a sinking hole feeling with the air pod.

another problem i had with the 22 was the black lace eyelet on the ankle bled on the white tongues for no damb reason.

Last edited:

i liked the 21 and 22 design wise but i hated the pod gimmick and the interchangeable heel pods

they were comfortable casually but when balling the pods would not stay in place and the rubber circle on the insole had a sticky feeling to your sock.

also the air pod was less firm than the double stack zoom pod. the heel would have a sinking hole feeling with the air pod.

another problem i had with the 22 was the black lace eyelet on the ankle bled on the white tongues for no damb reason.
22s looked sleek and felt good casually. I hated how the heel pods/pucks felt underfoot while playing.

21's def had that underheel slip, so I superglue the double zoom pods and and it was perfect afterwards. Also, red seude 21 is the GOAT Jordan post 14's

Back
Top Bottom