Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

NToweG NToweG I'm not really sure. I think my feet got bigger over the pandemic. I had 3 pairs of size 12 and 2 years later they don't fit. I can still fit into size 12 just not with the 34s. I remember the 34s fit small anyway.
Your feet swelled up. I know mine did. Wasn't able to fit some of my shoes not til I got back to my regular routine. Now they fit perfect.

Screenshot_20220809-185031_Finish Line.jpg

🙈🙉🙊

I feel like the Hares could've been executed better with the Light Grey underlay. That joint is basically all white.

Bout to start calling them the "Bares"
Do you think wearing grey socks instead of white would help to show through the Leno weave or whatever it is?

We need some style codes and official colorways where you at AIR J XIII AIR J XIII 👀👀

I wonder if that black/red on j23 for 10/13 is the og playoff nod.
:lol:

When I started this thread, some didn’t believe it was the 37 they were seeing. I mentioned the Hares before pics leaked and I already said playoffs, Bordeauxs, Frenchies and lows are coming a few times. It seemed to me that only pics move people, so I was in no rush to post style numbers 🤷🏾‍♂️

But since you asked…

Air Jordan XXXVII
black/true red-court purple-dark charcoal-okra
DD6958-065

Air Jordan XXXVII
White/French blue-Baltic-glacier-barely volt
DD6958-144

Last edited:
:lol:

When I started this thread, some didn’t believe it was the 37 they were seeing. I mentioned the Hares before pics leaked and I already said playoffs, Bordeauxs, Frenchies and lows are coming a few times. It seemed to me that only pics move people, so I was in no rush to post style numbers 🤷🏾‍♂️

But since you asked…

Air Jordan XXXVII
black/true red-court purple-dark charcaol-okra
DD6958-065

Air Jordan XXXVII
White/French blue-Baltic-glacier-barely volt
DD6958-144
I’m just messing with you bro. Always appreciate the info!

I wouldn't mind trying them on the court, but I'm definitely not buying them just for curiosities sake. The hares look alright. That's the best compliment I can offer so far

Back
Top Bottom