Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Following the 31+ trend, seeing what they did with the 37...which is unfortunately a little bit subpar as far as looks is concerned compared to what could have been. Before the 37 were revealed and looking forward I was already wondering what they'd do with the 8/38 following that same logic as I cannot envision a proper future Jordan iteration that breathes performance, with straps while still being innovative and original in 2023 as they've used their best effort in that department with the xxx3 in my opinion.

Although there are some other great features they could use from the 8 for inspiration.

As for the 39, while I can appreciate them as a whole I definitely don't see any particular unique/special design cues they could use from the 9 as nothing special really stands out from this shoe, so time to go all out with some original out of the box never seen before stuff for this one! For the 10/40...no really special feature to salvage from the 10 either BUT I can very well see JB recuperate the overall shape design as inspiration with its flowing lines and give them the 34-36 overall style treatment, some flyweave, stroble zoom, double stack zoom at heel and forefoot+ integrated carbon plate within the middole ala Nike zoom AlphaFly Next % and a midsole look that's a cross between the 36 and the 10 with its flowing lines again to match the rest of the design. That would be a great prequel to the 41, just sayin' , now we can all start dreaming about what it could be... I already have my idea! 😁
They could find a way to have a criss cross lockdown system on the 8. Doesn't have to be 2 old school straps. Also could incorporate the brush stroke art. 9s have a really cool midsole they could play on with that "teeth" like design. 40s will likely not draw much from the original. I'm ready for this to stop though lol. They've been recycling old ideas for almost 20 years now

They could find a way to have a criss cross lockdown system on the 8. Doesn't have to be 2 old school straps. Also could incorporate the brush stroke art. 9s have a really cool midsole they could play on with that "teeth" like design. 40s will likely not draw much from the original. I'm ready for this to stop though lol. They've been recycling old ideas for almost 20 years n

They could find a way to have a criss cross lockdown system on the 8. Doesn't have to be 2 old school straps. Also could incorporate the brush stroke art. 9s have a really cool midsole they could play on with that "teeth" like design. 40s will likely not draw much from the original. I'm ready for this to stop though lol. They've been recycling old ideas for almost 20 years now
Upgraded fast fit system for the 38s

100% but for general release make it without that metal case that doubles the price please!!

For those really that want the metal case, just make a limited numbered edition made of titanium, platinum or whatever that's available only on sneakers so people that don't really care about shoes for what they are can fight over with bots and resellers and make the price high enough that nobody will be able to resell them for a hundred years after!
If they release the 17s again, it will 100% not be a GR. Similiar to the recent 18/19 retros. Very limited numbers.

371.jpg

372.jpg

373.jpg

374.jpg

Wasted potential 💥🔫 Pow!

Seriously I see something interesting in every shoe presented here but why the hell they had to kill it with such stupid over the top additions?!?

The first 2 leaked colorways are way way way too simple, almost looking like unfinished designs and now with these new ones today they've gone to the other extreme, from zero to one gazillion!

Maybe somewhere, anywhere in the middle would be just the perfect balance, don't you think?

Last edited:
Who created these color blockings
Someone who contracted SARS in the early 2000s apparently. What's sad is that neon green/black pair could've been so nice but.....POW!?.......mustard yellow shoe strings?......POW!?...............

...................POW!?

Back
Top Bottom