Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

37B55C1F-81E8-4E76-955D-F69E82A022BA.png

Interesting…rebranding?

funny story, I got a pair of these and wore them to the ball game thinking they would keep my feet cool and yo did they. I was at the urinal and some drunk fool next to me talking on his phone starts peeing on my foot, it soaked right through the mesh and I had a piss sock all night. I think I will be returning these shoes now and well sell the piss socks back on eBay
Sorry to hear about your piss sock.

I’m gonna get a pair to play in ( beyond borders ) and hope that the playoff or Bordeaux pair looks better when those pop up to grab a pair for my collection. The see through stuff has got to stop starting next year tho lol

atleast we know why they put that translucent part on the heel that looks out of place.

not sure why we need to see what formula23 looks like tho

Just left the mall, they had the Hare 37 colorway for sale. Seeing these in person, then reflecting back to this thread...... we are all desperate, bored, grown men trying to like a disgustingly ugly shoe that is terrible from the ground up. This ain't even a "to each is own" issue. They are terrible.
🙋 Gotta buy something, might as well be these

I really thought the same way.... but I kept picking em up saying naaaaaah..... I'm sure the tech of the shoe is awesome but dang.... look like some Under Armor gym shoes the hoochie short boys be wearing in my gym.... Woodstock, Ga...
I gotta see these things 🤣

Back
Top Bottom