Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Screenshot_20221018-215310_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• 46C6E1C0-3ADC-41C2-A03E-0E427BD6D03E.png
    46C6E1C0-3ADC-41C2-A03E-0E427BD6D03E.png
    352.5 KB · Views: 49
Makes zero sense, but ok.

I was surprised to see Grant in the 36 last night. Them things were one of the most narrow shoes I ever tried. Pinky toe killers. But maybe he had PF or JB made a wider PE for players. I’m assuming a thicc boi like Grant doesn’t have narrow feet lol.
grant is listed at 236. Might be underrating that a bit, but he gained weight his rookie year to play the 5 but then lost it. He's gotten more cut when and since Tenn.

He's also worn a ton of PG's, which were way more narrow than the 36's for me. 36 is a perfect neutral fit. I guess toe shape/forefoot shape attributes to the pinky issue. Has no one reported the pinky rubbing in the 37's?

1666198790684.png

What happened to Grant Williams shoe, while far from ideal, isn't the first time this happened.

Manu Ginobili blew through an Air Max Closer...I wanna say the IV

Matt Bonner (who we all know ain't athletic) blew threw a New Balance

Blake Griffin got his foot stepped on and blew through a hyperdunk, and NOBODY stopped playing or buying those.

So if you don't like the 37 fine, but ain't no reason to wrap up the Grant Williams incident into an excuse for clowning it. You didn't like it before, and you don't like it now, then fine.

Now if it keeps happening, then it's an issue. But a one-off happens from time to time. Should the material be sturdier? I don't know, I'm not an expert. But I highly doubt Jordan put out a model without wear testing it at all.

I'm sure I'll have to duck tomatoes on this post and that's fine, but anyone who thinks this is the first time this has happened to a shoe are incorrect.

Makes zero sense, but ok.

grant is listed at 236. Might be underrating that a bit, but he gained weight his rookie year to play the 5 but then lost it. He's gotten more cut when and since Tenn.

He's also worn a ton of PG's, which were way more narrow than the 36's for me. 36 is a perfect neutral fit. I guess toe shape/forefoot shape attributes to the pinky issue. Has no one reported the pinky rubbing in the 37's?

1666198790684.png
I mean the narrowness and pinky toe killing of the 36 was a pretty widespread problem..
I never hooped in a pg since the 1st model, not sure how they are

I mean the narrowness and pinky toe killing of the 36 was a pretty widespread problem..
I never hooped in a pg since the 1st model, not sure how they are
Pg1 was narrow for sure. Really don’t think the 36’s are though. Have had both. Snug is different than narrow. Neither of those "problems" are dethroning the 36's of anything, still the GOAT

What happened to Grant Williams shoe, while far from ideal, isn't the first time this happened.

Manu Ginobili blew through an Air Max Closer...I wanna say the IV

Matt Bonner (who we all know ain't athletic) blew threw a New Balance

Blake Griffin got his foot stepped on and blew through a hyperdunk, and NOBODY stopped playing or buying those.

So if you don't like the 37 fine, but ain't no reason to wrap up the Grant Williams incident into an excuse for clowning it. You didn't like it before, and you don't like it now, then fine.

Now if it keeps happening, then it's an issue. But a one-off happens from time to time. Should the material be sturdier? I don't know, I'm not an expert. But I highly doubt Jordan put out a model without wear testing it at all.

I'm sure I'll have to duck tomatoes on this post and that's fine, but anyone who thinks this is the first time this has happened to a shoe are incorrect.
Nah. Let ‘em sleep so the people who want them can cop at a significant discount. Lol

Pg1 was narrow for sure. Really don’t think the 36’s are though. Have had both. Snug is different than narrow. Neither of those "problems" are dethroning the 36's of anything, still the GOAT
Narrow? Previous KDs 8 or 9 are king of the narrow shoes!

Back
Top Bottom