Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Good news and bad news: Bad News first: It’s a shame how sensitive people are now. People will complain about anything. According to a Snipes Regional Manager: Nike received a complaint about the “Beyond Borders/Light Bone” name and insisted they change it. Da person complaining said the Hispanic community would find it racist for calling it “beyond borders”. They stated children were making sexual jokes about “light bone” 🙄 Good news: It’s a great anniversary day that people won’t find offensive.
I Low Coconut Milk (W) (1 Year)
I Mid Sonics (1 Year)
I Low Concord (4 Years)
I Low Utility Pack (W) (4 Years)
I Mid Black Olive Canvas (4 Years)
I Mid Black University Red (4 Years)
I Mid Olive Canvas (4 Years)
I Mid White Black (4 Years)
I High Utility Pack (W) (4 Years)
I High Rust Pink (W) (5 Years)
I High Flyknit Wolf Grey (5 Years)
I Mid Black Team Red (6 Years)
I Mid Black Gym Red (8 Years)
I Mid Nouveau Deep Burgundy Gum (8 Years)
VI Slam dunk (8 Years)
1667322145123.jpeg

I High Anodized Cranberry (12 Years)
I High Anodized Silver (12 Years)
I High Patent Dark Obsidian (13 Years)
1667322071647.jpeg

I Low Phat Black Metallic (14 Years)
1667322018535.jpeg

XIX Low Obsidian Vapor (18 Years)
1667321988100.jpeg

IV Oreo (23 Years)
1667321960569.jpeg

XII Taxi (26 Years)
1667322102200.jpeg

X Powder Blue (28 Years)
1667321933585.jpeg

X Steel (28 Years)
1667321905526.jpeg

VII Cardinal (30 Years)
1667321773375.jpeg

VI Carmine (31 Years)
1667321736238.jpeg

Man, I still have those XIX low obsidian vapors. Haven't worn them in a while, but I wore the hell out of them for like a 6 year run. No outward Jordan/Nike markings on them, and at the time my boss was super strict about not wearing gym shoes, so I wore them almost every single day.

Reminds me of trainers like the 89 racers.
Hope they come with reasonable colorways.

Still betting the 38's are gonna be an auto laced(strap) system, or have 1 strap instead of 2, or a sock boot with 2 leather straps.

Good news and bad news: Bad News first: It’s a shame how sensitive people are now. People will complain about anything. According to a Snipes Regional Manager: Nike received a complaint about the “Beyond Borders/Light Bone” name and insisted they change it. Da person complaining said the Hispanic community would find it racist for calling it “beyond borders”. They stated children were making sexual jokes about “light bone” 🙄
Age of the Snowflake.

I'm sure it's been said somehwere in this thread, but the XXXVII lows look like they should have been the XXXVIs. They resemble the VIs way more than the actual XXXVIs and fit the theme how each XXX-something model is supposed to be a modern take on the original single-digit models.

I'm sure it's been said somehwere in this thread, but the XXXVII lows look like they should have been the XXXVIs. They resemble the VIs way more than the actual XXXVIs and fit the theme how each XXX-something model is supposed to be a modern take on the original single-digit models.
maybe. but the 36s are well loved, so the lows are better off replacing the gauze 37s.

Back
Top Bottom