Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

I’m not going to call them trash but they’re definitely underwhelming. And the AJ7 is my favorite out of 1-14.

And I know the designers at JB have it in them. Maybe I’m expecting too much for them to accurately replicate a modern take of each shoe with no issues aesthetically year to year but I feel there’s been more misses than hits.

It might grow on me, but these are disappointing.

Yeah i completely disagree that garbage materials are due to performance enhancement. Nike would love for everyone to believe that, such as their attempt to pass off heat pressed emblems over embroidery.

Racing flats or marathon shoes are a totally inequitable comparison. Signature basketball shoes have always gone beyond to showcase performance AND build.

The entirety of Jordan Brand's signature line has balanced premium material use and purpose built performance materials.

celtics 36.jpeg
I could go through and post every JB signature but dont want to thread jack. The 36 was an excellent ball shoe, and still included hits of nice accent pieces.
The 37 looks like a Melo on the way out offering
I like this design. They could’ve used really great materials in places on this sneaker, they just chose not to. In my opinion, to make them as cheap as possible. They push this tech 💩 but they are just being cheap bastards. And why not give us a premium version as well. I bet I know which one would sell better. lol

So you can’t be swayed then?
If I order a pair, they arrive, I open the box, and it’s actually a pair of Concords inside, I’ll be swayed.

Hey, we knew it was coming. They started something interesting with the 33. Then came the next three shoes, which were all pretty reasonable. Another utter fail by these guys was LONG overdue, let’s be honest :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom