Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

The drawing is of what ALL of Nikes full length zoom strobel set ups look like vs. the other two being the forefoot only bag. There is a difference between the two and if you’ve played in the 36 and the Kyrie infinity you would know, but clearly you have not so you don’t know the difference or the facts.

That was the reason. No reason to get so upset about nothing. One of my favorite things about Niketalk is people spitting hot crap Vs bringing facts to the table. I literally try to bring leaks and tech info from legit sources and we get people like you just making things up.

From JB themselves:

Edit (July 7, 2022, 9:00 AM PST): A previous version of the article incorrectly stated that the shoe featured a full-length Zoom strobel and an additional forefoot Zoom Air unit. It features a double-stacked forefoot Zoom strobel unit. .

I can’t make this Sh*t up. I know what forefoot zoom strobel looks like and what the full length set ups look like. The bags in the Kyrie and the 37 are identical. Again, I was stating facts. Not spitting garbage. Must thing I’m new around here!?

Your welcome.
CB85D7E2-C976-40A6-B86A-877342E250C0.jpeg
I just wonder how that double stacked zoom strobel looked like since strobel is usually stitched on the midsole. glued them together, maybe?

I just wonder how that double stacked zoom strobel looked like since strobel is usually stitched on the midsole. glued them together, maybe?
Probably the same set up as the GT Run. The zoom strobel FF bag is stitched while the second (smaller) bag is beneath that glued to the outsole from inside. From what I’m gathering it’s the same set up as the GT run but with the formula 23 in the heel.

I agree with the majority that thinks these look like a team Jordan/Melo shoe. With that said they don’t look bad. Since they’ll be priced at the JB signature line price point there’s no chance I’m a buyer other than at a deep discount. And that would only be to hoop in - so reviewers would need to tell me these are elite. I definitely don’t expect that. I couldn’t even wear the 36 since they made them so narrow. Didn’t try the 35/33 due to ugliness. 34 was too narrow again. 32 I tried but was too clunky/stiff. 31 I loved except the traction problem. 30s felt weird. 29s were one of my all time favs, I had over 10 pairs lol

So yeah I’m not holding my breath

These are strictly for 🏀 in 2022 with the materials at the forefront of that thought process. These players are also going in double or even triple socked AND taped up.

I’m sure these are super light too. Breathability 10/10 of course.

Steady decline since the masterpiece that is the 34. Performance & looks as opposed to just performance.

Bring on the XXXVIII. Those have too much sauce potential to **** up like this. Gotta bless the gang with a pair of Aquas too.

You know, it really amazes me how most people show so much hate for the new sigs without even seeing them in person! Pics alone do not do justice. Take it from someone who is old enough to have been through every Jordan release from 1 to XXXVI; although the materials don't compare to the early sigs (I thru XIV), every sig is something to look forward to. Hell, maybe I'm just too much of a fan of the brand; I have a pair of every sig from XXIX to XXXVI with multiple pairs of XXXIVs and XXXVIs! The XXXVII definitely looks promising; especially the Hares!

S.N. - Don't get it twisted tho; I have my fair share of the old sigs as well! :wink:

The 37 reminds me of those old lawn chairs that has started to tear and stretch out
oh god. anyway, from what I could see, they could have implemented some embroidery stitching used on the leno-weave but got lazy with the refinements. I just checked my GT Jumps' TPU weave and those were clean and looks way better than the gauze 37s.

You know, it really amazes me how most people show so much hate for the new sigs without even seeing them in person! Pics alone do not do justice. Take it from someone who is old enough to have been through every Jordan release from 1 to XXXVI; although the materials don't compare to the early sigs (I thru XIV), every sig is something to look forward to. Hell, maybe I'm just too much of a fan of the brand; I have a pair of every sig from XXIX to XXXVI with multiple pairs of XXXIVs and XXXVIs! The XXXVII definitely looks promising; especially the Hares!

S.N. - Don't get it twisted tho; I have my fair share of the old sigs as well! :wink:
well it's called first impression. point of the matter is, we are always excited and looking forward to the release of a new shoe especially a signature one and if the shoes look good on the initial impressions, more likely that it would be good in person as well. you can't blame people on that. like for example, what is your impression on the 15 when you see a picture of it? or the 33? when they hyped the 33 for that fast-fit b.s., not a lot of people were that impressed and it showed. they even have to reconfigure the shoe to look atleast decent rather than seeing that exposed floss lace.

Damn this thread is wild’n. There will never be consensus on a shoe being dope, just how it is. I’m glad those of y’all who like this model so far are getting excited. It ain’t me though.

Damn this thread is wild’n. There will never be consensus on a shoe being dope, just how it is. I’m glad those of y’all who like this model so far are getting excited. It ain’t me though.
But would this be for you though?

Attachments

• 7DEED763-2AA1-4258-BAE2-3AE6FC4BA59B.jpeg
    7DEED763-2AA1-4258-BAE2-3AE6FC4BA59B.jpeg
    23.1 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom