Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Funny that you are clearly trolling and when called out, you resort to going to an extreme, a childish one at that, calling me a sheep. As if there are only trolls and sheep In this world.

No, I just know how to manage my own personal time and not waste it on things I don't like which you clearly lack the clarity and ability to do.

Just look at your post count. You have almost 30 times more posts than me, in 2 less years being on Niketalk. Clearly, you have nothing else better to do with your time than troll and that’s just…sad…lol
:rofl: . then why are you crying?
your basis of trolling is on post counts? :rofl:
then you go on a rant, just read the content of your post and who is exactly being childish. :rofl:

I get its a forum and right to free speech. Cool. The issue is when every comment from this forums trolls is negative. If someone doesn’t like a particular sneaker, then why come back with negative comments EVERY TIME? Just leave the forum man. It’s that simple. Dude literally stated every time he comes back is worse and worse. Then leave and stay away. He’s contradicting his own statements and actions.

Dudes literally crying and acting like Jordan Brand somehow accosted him because of a sneaker design. Terrible And laughable. Yikes lol

If he has free speech to be a negative Nancy with EVERY comment, then I have a right to call him out.

If you think my comment to him is stupid, congrats because you typed some words…

I don't think that anyone's mad, it's just foolish to keep coming into a thread and commenting on a shoe that you don't like.

For example, I don't like the car below.

1658352823980.jpeg

No matter what color you paint the car, I'm still not going to like it. And I wouldn't keep going into a thread about that car to keep telling people that I don't like it.

Now I'll give the people a pass a couple of times when they first see it because they're genuinely disappointed.

But to keep coming in a thread of a shoe that you don't like is kinda weird, unless it's to

1658353059815.gif

Exactly! Lmao

:rofl:
You guys are taking this all a bit too seriously, seems like. My comment was made mostly in humor, and I explained already why I keep coming back in this thread from time to time. If you can't understand that, I don't know what to tell ya. Please go ahead and block me from your feeds so you no longer have to be subjected to my awful NT trolling. Or bounce over to the Reebok Question thread where I've been saying nothing but great things about the blue-toe retros for the past couple of days, if you're really in need of some of my positivity LOL

I don't think that anyone's mad, it's just foolish to keep coming into a thread and commenting on a shoe that you don't like.

1658352823980.jpeg

No matter what color you paint the car, I'm still not going to like it. And I wouldn't keep going into a thread about that car to keep telling people that I don't like it.

Now I'll give the people a pass a couple of times when they first see it because they're genuinely disappointed.

But to keep coming in a thread of a shoe that you don't like is kinda weird, unless it's to

1658353059815.gif
I tend to agree with you, it is weird people make effort to hate on things. But i suppose people like you and me would like to understand why happens? My guess is people keep hating to hopefully get people to agree with their views and feel acknowledged. Much like what you're doing here (see i agree with you). But both are fine. It's why this forum exists.
To me i love people who say "i like what i like". They don't need people to agree with them and they don't get bothered by those who don't. Luckily there are billions of shoes out there, we all don't have to like the same pair.
For the record, i like these. I love how bulky they look actually, excited to see different colorway, from what i've seen theres a lot of colorblocking options because of the build.

You guys are taking this all a bit too seriously, seems like. My comment was made mostly in humor, and I explained already why I keep coming back in this thread from time to time. If you can't understand that, I don't know what to tell ya. Please go ahead and block me from your feeds so you no longer have to be subjected to my awful NT trolling. Or bounce over to the Reebok Question thread where I've been saying nothing but great things about the blue-toe retros for the past couple of days, if you're really in need of some of my positivity LOL
I guess they are masochists. they love being hurt by your "trolling?" :rofl:

:lol:

I take that as a badge of honor coming from you…whoever the hell you are. Unfortunately, for you and the rest, I’m here to stay.
Clearly you have NOTHING else better to do. Your post count is 100 TIMES mine. YIKES! Lmao Clearly trolling is something that gives you immense pleasure. It seems that, like those others trolls, you have nothing else better to do with your time.

Yourself and your marry gaggle of negative nancies can go to any other website and search for new color ways on a sneaker you’re clearly DISLIKE.

Just leave…

fanboyism negates common sense.

Not bouncing over to the question forum for any reason. Wanna know why? Because I don't like the shoe

it is also foolish to keep on telling/accusing people that they are troll when they disagree with them. it doesn't need to be the same person but other posters as well that share the same sentiment and talk about. clearly, this is the reason we have threads and not a mere one and done deals. it's not like, I like the shoe, end of discussion. I don't like the shoe, end of discussion. well, let's just say that there are really trolls, but the same can be said that there are over-sensitive sheeps as well. thread relationship isnt exactly about......

I'm just saying, I'm not going to keep going into a thread of a shoe that I don't like just to keep telling everyone that I don't like them.

1658355573781.gif

I don't know you or your posts to actually take them seriously.

I was just making a statement about posters who enjoy visiting threads and commenting on shoes that they don't like.

I'm not irritated or mad, just made a statement.

Clearly you have NOTHING else better to do. Your post count is 100 TIMES mine. YIKES! Lmao Clearly trolling is something that gives you immense pleasure. It seems that, like those others trolls, you have nothing else better to do with your time.

Yourself and your marry gaggle of negative nancies can go to any other website and search for new color ways on a sneaker you’re clearly DISLIKE.

Just leave…

I just want to get this straight, just so I'm crystal clear: You took offense to people "trolling" this thread by daring to make some negative comments. About an effing shoe. And in response, you've now gone to the level of launching personal attacks on some of those members, effectively calling them losers for spending time on NT--based on post counts? So, again, just so I'm 100 percent super duper clear: Making negative comments about a sneaker is, in your mind, a more egregious offense in this thread and on this forum than what you yourself are now doing? Right, OK, got it.

I'm just saying, I'm not going to keep going into a thread of a shoe that I don't like just to keep telling everyone that I don't like them.

1658355573781.gif
understood that. you make a sensible explanation without getting mad. on the otherhand, I do appreciate the ridiculous posts/replies of some stans which is why I enjoy posting and reading in this thread. never knew post counts is synonymous to trolling.

Attachments

• laugh-laughing.gif
    laugh-laughing.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 41
I just want to get this straight, just so I'm crystal clear: You took offense to people "trolling" this thread by daring to make some negative comments. About an effing shoe. And in response, you've now gone to the level of launching personal attacks on some of those members, effectively calling them losers for spending time on NT--based on post counts? So, again, just so I'm 100 percent super duper clear: Making negative comments about a sneaker is, in your mind, a more egregious offense in this thread and on this forum than what you yourself are now doing? Right, OK, got it.
A lot of feelings in this comment…

understood that. you make a sensible explanation without getting mad. on the otherhand, I do appreciate the ridiculous posts/replies of some stans which is why I enjoy posting and reading in this thread. never knew post counts is synonymous to trolling.
Not the other Niketalk members, just you and your mary gaggle of negative nancies

I get its a forum and right to free speech. Cool. The issue is when every comment from this forums trolls is negative. If someone doesn’t like a particular sneaker, then why come back with negative comments EVERY TIME? Just leave the forum man. It’s that simple. Dude literally stated every time he comes back is worse and worse. Then leave and stay away. He’s contradicting his own statements and actions.

Dudes literally crying and acting like Jordan Brand somehow accosted him because of a sneaker design. Terrible And laughable. Yikes lol

If he has free speech to be a negative Nancy with EVERY comment, then I have a right to call him out.

If you think my comment to him is stupid, congrats because you typed some words…
Listen man, I'm not here to save him or anything, and I don't know u or have any issues with u, but my point is this, if you are sooooooo bothered by his "negative" comments why not just hit the ignore button? That way your life won't be affected by his apparent unbearable trolling. Just saying.
🤷🏾‍♂️

Nah I'm definitely not mad and don't have an issue with people saying that they don't like the shoes. It's natural and everyone's entitled to their opinion.

And I actually understand when the poster said that he came in to check to see if there were new colorways to make him like the shoe.

We've all done that with this shoe because most of us didn't like it when we first saw it! :rofl:

Nah I'm definitely not mad and don't have an issue with people saying that they don't like the shoes. It's natural and everyone's entitled to their opinion.

And I actually understand when the poster said that he came in to check to see if there were new colorways to make him like the shoe.

We've all done that with this shoe because most of us didn't like it when we first saw it! :rofl:

Now this is a fine example of common sense and reading comprehension. Thank you.

1658352823980.jpeg

1658353059815.gif
This is a terrible analogy, but I digress. It's not worth the back and forth and the thread has already been derailed. But ftr, I think the issue is he wants/wanted to like the 37, hence why he comes back to see see if any new colorways have dropped. I share his sentiment. I want to like the 37, and there are some aspects I like about them, but overall they're pretty much a major disappointment. I like the light bones, but that's about it so far. But I peek back in here every so often hoping to see a new dope colorway or something or maybe a version with different material or something, but so far nothing.

Last edited:
Like right now, if you ask me do I like the 37's I'm gonna be like

1658356559491.gif

But I'll get at least one pair to play basketball in.

And no it's not "Fanboyim", I try to get at least one pair but of signature athletes shoes for basketball.

Depending on the player and shoes though :rofl:

Kobe, Lebron, KD, Harden, LaMelo etc...

This is a terrible analogy, but I digress. It's not worth the back and forth and the thread will be derailed. But ftr, I think the issue is he wants/wanted to like the 37, hence why he comes back to see see if any new colorways have dropped. I share his sentiment. I want to like the 37, and there are some aspects I like about them, but overall they're pretty much a major disappointment. I like the light bones, but that's about it so far. But I peek back in here every so often hoping to see a new dope colorway or something or maybe a version with different material or something, but so far nothing.

"Terrible analogy"?

You literally come into this thread hoping to see a different color of a model of a shoe that you don't like and it's a terrible analogy?

You basically come into this thread looking for the "BRED" Honda Fit made with with different materials!

1658356938720.png

1658356993762.gif

"Terrible analogy"?

You literally come into this thread hoping to see a different color of a model of a shoe that you don't like and it's a terrible analogy?

You basically come into this thread looking for the "BRED" Honda Fit made with with different materials!

1658356938720.png

1658356993762.gif
Btw, I like the Honda Fit. Pretty practical, kinda like the 37s. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom