Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Btw, I like the Honda Fit. Pretty practical, kinda like the 37s. Lol.

Well can I interest you in the "Carolina's"?

1658357368218.jpeg

:rofl:

:rofl:
You guys are taking this all a bit too seriously, seems like. My comment was made mostly in humor, and I explained already why I keep coming back in this thread from time to time. If you can't understand that, I don't know what to tell ya. Please go ahead and block me from your feeds so you no longer have to be subjected to my awful NT trolling. Or bounce over to the Reebok Question thread where I've been saying nothing but great things about the blue-toe retros for the past couple of days, if you're really in need of some of my positivity LOL
Well said, man.

On that note, BLOCKED! :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl: That's an interesting viewpoint. I guess I'm a troll because I give my honest opinions and also try to have some humor and fun on a forum about a topic as serious as ... shoes. My apologies.
Since you asked, though, I come into this thread from time to time wondering if any new colorways have appeared and if they might actually manage to make the shoe look better. So far it's been the opposite.

First time I've ever seen anyone accuse YOU of being a troll haha.

First time I've ever seen anyone accuse YOU of being a troll haha.

must have been based it on the number of posts. :rofl:

I was very confused 🤣
I forgot we have some Nike/JB employees on here. It’s all good, though. I followed my own advice and used the block/ignore feature. As was pointed out to several members, we should have much better things to do with our time than arguing with dolts on NT.

I tend to agree with you, it is weird people make effort to hate on things. But i suppose people like you and me would like to understand why happens? My guess is people keep hating to hopefully get people to agree with their views and feel acknowledged. Much like what you're doing here (see i agree with you). But both are fine. It's why this forum exists.
To me i love people who say "i like what i like". They don't need people to agree with them and they don't get bothered by those who don't. Luckily there are billions of shoes out there, we all don't have to like the same pair.
For the record, i like these. I love how bulky they look actually, excited to see different colorway, from what i've seen theres a lot of colorblocking options because of the build.

Yeah, I never understood it either. There's a thousand sneaker topics. But dudes will devote their time in the one they don't like and say it over and over. At least be funny or creative with it.

Most of us on this board weren't raised in the twittersphere and aren't 16 to 25 where we don't know any better, and try to be noticed. We should be above those shenanigan's.

There's trolls and then there's people who want to see better from this shoe. As a person who gets bored of retros sometimes I want to like this shoe, but its not getting any better imo.

I'm gonna get flamed, but both the Zion 2s and Luka 1s look better than these.
Nah, look wise your true with those sigs looking better with these. That ain’t false, especially the zions. Material and design wise I love those…a fraction of the price too!!

Back
Top Bottom