Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Even the Celtics gave up on em. Tatum wears the 37s once a month and sticks to 36s. Grant Williams is rocking Luka’s, and the only reason why I suspect Blake wears them is he probably doesn’t even think he’s going to play, and since he signed last minute, his stash of 36s is probably still in Brooklyn.
Grant was back in the 36's last game. and Blake had a pretty solid role last game. He just isn't going to slash full court speed like he used to though.

Tatum just doesn't wear lows that often, only practices/scrimmages/shootarounds. The mids have elite lockdown compared to the lows, so I am not blaming anyone there.

I still play "very casually" in mine and I've started leaning more toward my 36s as well. I just don't like the gap where the eclipse plate is. I'll probably try lifting in my 37s just to do it.

F89214AA-3FF6-4550-9A22-63B77AF38BAD.jpeg
5608C006-755F-4175-B257-335568088462.jpeg
60E8A7B5-07F3-4133-8EF0-11320E45A7A9.jpeg

Check your local house of hoops…

JS”

The design is astonishingly underwhelming.

Feels like an art project a kid had to complete at the end of the school year. They knew about it since the start but then procrastinated til the last min to throw some **** together.

Last few sigs have been flip flopping between hit and miss with the odds being the ugly sisters in the fam.

The design is astonishingly underwhelming.

Feels like an art project a kid had to complete at the end of the school year. They knew about it since the start but then procrastinated til the last min to throw some **** together.

Last few sigs have been flip flopping between hit and miss with the odds being the ugly sisters in the fam.
it looks like a poor rough attempt on making a dope 3D printed shoe.

Back
Top Bottom