Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Screenshot_20221228-152513_Twitter.jpg

Shorts are very fire

Love the pics of Tatum windmill and poster, keep ‘em coming mr IG automatic

Called that EVERLAST inspiration on the latest PE. Kelsey from Jordan must still be working w him. She’s a great PD/PE developer. They go hard w the themes, a little too much for my liking at times. For example, just create a dope colorway, doesn’t need to be rooted in boxing or tacos or lemonade

Any recommendations on sizing for the shorts? I’m always in between sizes (s-m) but both websites don’t have any descriptions or details on them. I was going to cop via UNDFTD but all sales are final. Probably going to just pick up both sizes on SNKRS. But any info would help so less hassle for. Thanks in advance.

Wow! still available a week after release on Undefeated and on top of that now available on Nike.

Either they produced a ton this time thinking that they would be an instant hit or that's a real testament to how people have not adopted the 37 at all.

Didn't expect that given the 4's are so sought after and this is such a really nice colorway, they honestly did a wonderful job with these 37, collab aside... and we live in an era where hype rules.

... and then they had one explode on court that made the people who were kinda interested completely out...
I haven't seen them in person, nor was I able to find relevant info online about this addition , but wouldn't the added inner layer under the lenoweave on the Undefeated help with this issue you think or is it simply cosmetic?

Maybe it's more of a question to those who bought the Undefeated version, what does this added layer look like? robust or flimsy?

Last edited:
Wow! still available a week after release on Undefeated and on top of that now available on Nike.

Either they produced a ton this time thinking that they would be an instant hit or that's a real testament to how people have not adopted the 37 at all.

Didn't expect that given the 4's are so sought after and this is such a really nice colorway, they honestly did a wonderful job with these 37, collab aside... and we live in an era where hype rules.

The Undefeated Uptown was the same way. Almost all four color ways are sitting.

The underlay should have been black instead of white

Any recommendations on sizing for the shorts? I’m always in between sizes (s-m) but both websites don’t have any descriptions or details on them. I was going to cop via UNDFTD but all sales are final. Probably going to just pick up both sizes on SNKRS. But any info would help so less hassle for. Thanks in advance.

Same...looking for someone who has actually tried on the shorts to give some sizing recommendations.

I haven't seen them in person, nor was I able to find relevant info online about this addition , but wouldn't the added inner layer under the lenoweave on the Undefeated help with this issue you think or is it simply cosmetic?

Maybe it's more of a question to those who bought the Undefeated version, what does this added layer look like? robust or flimsy?
No clue. Just anyone on the fence with them probably don't care about the underlay. I think they should've had something like that on all the 37s. I think it would've helped.

Back
Top Bottom