Air-jordans.com

I was on air-jordans.com like crazy before I started posting on here, went there for the old info, here for the new stuff. Man, those were good times. But, times change and people move on I guess, I hope they finish it up although the white background really doesn't appeal to me much.

I was on air-jordans.com like crazy before I started posting on here, went there for the old info, here for the new stuff. Man, those were good times. But, times change and people move on I guess, I hope they finish it up although the white background really doesn't appeal to me much.

Airjordans.com was the GOAT website for info on Jordans. One can learn so much about them just from that site alone.

Airjordans.com was the GOAT website for info on Jordans. One can learn so much about them just from that site alone.

why do i get redirected to nike.com when i try to go to this site now? did the owner sell the domain?

why do i get redirected to nike.com when i try to go to this site now? did the owner sell the domain?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

because the name of the website has changed between the 5 months since someone replied

Originally Posted by moneymike88

because the name of the website has changed between the 5 months since someone replied

Bringing it waaay back. Kicksology and air-jordans.com were the bet websites for getting the scoop on jays back in the day. Any one remember kicksology.com?

Bringing it waaay back. Kicksology and air-jordans.com were the bet websites for getting the scoop on jays back in the day. Any one remember kicksology.com?

man, I remember the day air-jordans.com went down...dang...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ccastro02

pimp.gif
remember both of them

pimp.gif
remember both of them

Originally Posted by Magic1978

pimp.gif
remember both of them
We don't speak of KO and Professor K on this website anymore.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

pimp.gif
remember both of them
We don't speak of KO and Professor K on this website anymore.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom