Air Jordans ?'s

i been heard that retro jordans will not release again until next year,
frown.gif

but when they come out, 1st. will they be cheap like $100-$200?
eyes.gif

and 2nd. will all the retro's 1-23 come out or just a couple???!
thankx! [[sorry if already posted!!]]

Read around the forum (JB release dates). You'll find all your answers. We will have some sig shoes come out this year in packs (supposedly) like the III,V, VI, and of course more ones and not to mention the 2009
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

Read around the forum (JB release dates). You'll find all your answers. We will have some sig shoes come out this year in packs (supposedly) like the III, V, VI, and of course more ones and not to mention the 2009
sick.gif

I agree with what he said.

umm i dont no if you have been sleeping in a cave the last 15 months but they released every jordan this year....
smh.gif

LOL whoa!! Anyways, if youre looking forward to retroes coming out, just remain positive and stay away from the people that remain negative because whetherthey do come back or not before next year, there will be negative comments regardless.

I can't imagine not seeing the exact same shoes retrod on this 5-6 year cycle, too much money to be made.

Originally Posted by stewpendous1

Read around the forum (JB release dates). You'll find all your answers. We will have some sig shoes come out this year in packs (supposedly) like the III, V, VI, and of course more ones and not to mention the 2009
sick.gif

I agree with what he said.

4 REAL GUY AND STOP DOING THIS TYPE OF THREATS

DIDDYDADAGGER wrote:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
LOL whoa!! Anyways, if youre looking forward to retroes coming out, just remain positive and stay away from the people that remain negative because whetherthey do come back or not before next year, there will be negative comments regardless.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thankx for the info!

theres really no wayto tell. everything that is known by the NT community is in the release date thread. everything else is up to chance

sick.gif
Do that.

has anyone heard much about these Air Jordan 60+?

http://sneakernews.com/category/air-jordan/

i think they look good espically in the Laney colors. i looked around besides this site and couldnt find much, the people comments didnt seem too promisingwhen it came to feed back but i like them

what do you guys think/has anyone else heard about this?

Back
Top Bottom