Air Kukini Retro (2022)

$100 for both , I love Black Friday
EE9D94A5-DC90-4CED-AABE-17FF9F4DF44B.jpeg

B1318358-BFE5-44D3-B787-EEA295D54741.jpeg

SNS pair came in. Could have waited a day or 2 longer and got them for a little cheaper. But, for $85 out the door, I’m not complaining. One of my most anticipated releases of the year.

Shoutout V vig09 for the heads up.

B1318358-BFE5-44D3-B787-EEA295D54741.jpeg

SNS pair came in. Could have waited a day or 2 longer and got them for a little cheaper. But, for $85 out the door, I’m not complaining. One of my most anticipated releases of the year.

Shoutout V vig09 for the heads up.
$85 for those is a good price for sure. Let’s hope they keep the colorways coming and keep bringing more OG colors

Honestly looking at photos of waters makes em look so much worse :lol: the signal blue is vibrant as hell in person, I love it. Just got tracking from oneness for the black/volts, I'm excited to see if the cage really glows much.

Honestly looking at photos of waters makes em look so much worse :lol: the signal blue is vibrant as hell in person, I love it. Just got tracking from oneness for the black/volts, I'm excited to see if the cage really glows much.
Yep exactly . Especially like the plain Stock photos they use on some websites . Look so washed out and dull . In person they look amazing . I’m gonna be grabbing a pair of boots soon and then paint splatters when they’re around $75 or so

Perfect shoe for Nike to continue to promote over spring and summer all into next year . They’d be dumb not to keep it coming with new colors and **** . I mean where are the coca colas ? Lol

Love this shoe but the fit for me is funky. 13 a bit to tight and 14 to big. Will just keep the 13’s in the waters for now and maybe grab a set of the black and green

Love this shoe but the fit for me is funky. 13 a bit to tight and 14 to big. Will just keep the 13’s in the waters for now and maybe grab a set of the black and green
Yeah I know what you mean about the fit . It’s not a shoe that feels right even slightly too small or big . Yeah I’m definitely in for the black and green And a pair of paint splatters on discount too

Posted on foot in the monthly thread dont need to clutter with more pics https://niketalk.com/threads/december-2022-already-wdywt.695584/post-35854374

Joints are ****ing crazy haha I love them. Green is my favorite color, the brighter the better. They fit and feel just like waters - 12 is definitely my kukini size, gonna give my 11.5 topographies to a friend. With these and the waters I'm set on this silhouette. Thank you, nike.

Canadian retailers still have Waters at full price… waiting for that disco

Volt down to $93

Walked a solid 5 miles roundtrip in my volts last night. Feet and body felt great. These might be some new vacation shoes, easy slip on and all day comfort

These ain't it

Yeah those aren’t that great but I’m really happy they’re keeping the colorways coming . Why can’t they just give us more OG colors lol . The cokes . The lightning . The black / grasshoppers . Those would sell way better then what they’ve been putting out

Back
Top Bottom