AIR MAX 1 BRAZIL QS - 7/11

These aren't everyones cup of tea, but all the colours around the top of the heal area are 3m and look cool when thelight hits.

Surprised no pics were posted.

There are a few small things that I'd change about 'em, but the materials are right, the color scheme is simple (for the most part)...

It's a damn shame I've only seen these up to a US 12, otherwise I'd grab a couple pairs.

I like the colorway but I dunno if I can buy anything brazil related after they beat up on the US in the second half on Sunday.

I really like these. the materials look really nice. thought they were out already, international only. glad to see they are coming to the states though, cus Ididn't want to drop $165 to get them from overseas

am1-brazil-4.jpg

nsw-am1-qk-brazil-2.jpg

nsw-am1-qk-brazil-3.jpg

nsw-am1-qk-brazil-4.jpg

nsw-am1-qk-brazil-5.jpg

nsw-am1-qk-brazil-6.jpg

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i wonder is the mud (paint) will chip and crack like the midsole.
That's news to me, I have over a hundred pairs of Air Max 1's and have never had the midsole crack. You sure you're not thinking of90's?

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I really like these. the materials look really nice. thought they were out already, international only. glad to see they are coming to the states though, cus I didn't want to drop $165 to get them from overseas

am1-brazil-4.jpg

nsw-am1-qk-brazil-2.jpg

nsw-am1-qk-brazil-3.jpg

nsw-am1-qk-brazil-4.jpg

nsw-am1-qk-brazil-5.jpg

nsw-am1-qk-brazil-6.jpg

heard europe didn't get them but only asia...

but now US...all good still

the quality on these is crazy i copped my pair the other day and im in love....the attention to detail on these is awesome....i might just go out an getanother pair

Back
Top Bottom