AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

Originally Posted by Heshua

That blue and volt ID up there is amazing.

Thanks. I still haven't received a shipping notice yet, but then again it's only been four weeks. Trying to be patient, but it's becoming difficult.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Jeff, how long did it take to get your IDs after ordering?
2/4 ORDER PLACED
2/9 ORDER STARTED
3/5 ORDER SHIPPED
3/10 ORDER DELIVERED

That was for the orders I placed on the day they came out.  nikeid said it would take 4 weeks.  For more recent orders, nikeid has said it will take 5 weeks.

Air Max 2009 Leather silver/red @ Nike outlet riverhead    $129.99

The all grey  2011  Air Max is a hot shoe might cop seen it @ Nike ROosevelt Field

Just 2 quick pics of the IDs I got today.

33m7tb6.jpg

34qscg5.jpg

finishline spring catalog has 2 new colors of 2011s for men. sorry i cant upload pics or i wud. dont know if they are online yet or not. white/uni blue and a white/silver colorways.

Originally Posted by krskix

finishline spring catalog has 2 new colors of 2011s for men. sorry i cant upload pics or i wud. dont know if they are online yet or not. white/uni blue and a white/silver colorways.
got style #s or anything.  I don't think I got a FNL catalog yesterday and they aren't online yet.  A nice white/silver CW would be copped.

University Blue have been up on FNL for a while now. The picture in the book shows them as White/University Blue, but says Pure Platinum/Black/University Blue Style # 429889 004. Style # for the other pair is 429889 101 available April White/Metallic Silver

Originally Posted by mjvc

University Blue have been up on FNL for a while now. The picture in the book shows them as White/University Blue, but says Pure Platinum/Black/University Blue Style # 429889 004. Style # for the other pair is 429889 101 available April White/Metallic Silver
Thanks, guys!

If anyone has a pic (or even description), please post; I can't find one online.

Originally Posted by phnrprman

33m7tb6.jpg

34qscg5.jpg

That orange and blue colorway is hot I saw something similar to that @ NIke Run store in the Westchester Mall @ WHite Plains on the NIke ID display. They told me in the store that it takes 6 weeks to get ur ID did u wait that long??

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Originally Posted by phnrprman

That orange and blue colorway is hot I saw something similar to that @ NIke Run store in the Westchester Mall @ WHite Plains on the NIke ID display. They told me in the store that it takes 6 weeks to get ur ID did u wait that long??
Order on 02-11-11
Received 03-16-11

From the pic white overlay, then white under it, and the bottom layer tongue and collar is grey. White midsole and the air bag looks clear with grey airbag clear grey sole. Silver swoosh. Looks real clean. I'll take a quick pic, and post in a few minutes.

Update with pic,
15a15be6c0323c8fe97409a39dcb4259b9beeea.jpg

Back
Top Bottom