AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

Originally Posted by billbraskyisme

posting the pics before I even try them on:
944364c021cb22f2134dffb52fa2451b1aa1f4f3_r.jpg

d0a368b52833236c12bbf49624134203cbe82e26_r.jpg

Flash Gordon Colorway those are nice but what u gonna wear with them.

I haven't seen a coupon for iDs in a long time. Full price on all of mine. Worth it though bc I like the shoe and have hated every GR CW.

Originally Posted by dwizard23

is there a coupon code I missed for iD's ?! Or is everyone just dropping the $200?

No coupon code for me either. Like Jeff said, the general releases on these have been extra weak so I went in on the IDs. I'm actually hoping they do some good GRs because the shoe looks good in the right colors. If not, I'll just hold off on buying more until they start hitting sales racks.

I'm still waiting on my pairs to come. According to Nike's cs rep, my first two should be shipping out today (didn't order them all at the same time). I've been wearing the @%*@ outta my black and volts and am ready to put them to gym use only.

I ordered the black and club purple one off NDC and they look nothing like the picture 
ohwell.gif

heres the pic on the site:

here are the ones I got......No Purple Mid Sole SMH
mad.gif

purples almost as bad as how they did on the livestrongs. tricked with no yellow air bag after the picks show it to be yellow. still cant bring myself to buy them. no yellow bag kills it for me.

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Flash Gordon Colorway those are nice but what u gonna wear with them.

I like to match all the colors in the shoe, so I guarantee everyone here will say it's OD.  That's just me though, I'll snap a pic tomorrow
as promised:
07d266c29c2ef1a2f042b644e2da6d6517e979ad_r.jpg

Ok they look nice with what ur wearing.

I dont have alot of yellow in my closet thats why I said its hard to match with the shoes.

Air Max 2010 on NDC   $95.97  2 colors

386368-300
    386368-006

Just got a "delayed shipment" notice. They were supposed to ship yesterday and now Nike is saying that they may not ship until April 25...

I like to match all the colors in the shoe, so I guarantee everyone here will say it's OD.  That's just me though, I'll snap a pic tomorrow
as promised:

I dont have alot of yellow in my closet thats why I said its hard to match with the shoes.

386368-300
    386368-006
yeah, I love the volt color so I have plenty of stuff in exactly that shade.  But keep in mind that if you ever do go in for a volt ID, it looks a lot more greenish in person.

as promised:

386368-300
    386368-006
yeah, I love the volt color so I have plenty of stuff in exactly that shade.  But keep in mind that if you ever do go in for a volt ID, it looks a lot more greenish in person.

If i was to NIKEID I would id a black or red model as the primary color. Its too bad that u cant id more than 10 letters. I would ID  STEP INTO THE AM! on the back of the shoe.  I copped the LIvestrong 2011 but theres more black on the shoe than yellow Im considering buying home and away pittsburgh steelers jerseys to rock with them. Ive thought about IDing but shoetrends got general releases for $125 why should I spend ova $200 for shoes Im eventually gonna run/walk track and work out in.

I'm really anxious to get these...

after seeing how Challenge Red looks on a shoe.

nike-free-run-2-challenge-red-white-1.jpg

Just hoping Nike doesn't take too long getting me my already delayed order.

This shoe has so much potential. Only dope colorway I've seen is the Blk/Volt pair
laugh.gif
I got 2 so far. Might order an id soon

Back
Top Bottom