AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

UPS showing delivery by end of the day tomorrow. I will be at the UIL boys' basketball tournament until late, but will try to get some pics up.

Just got my shipping info on 1 of my 2 pairs I id'd. Hopefully both pairs will be received next week.

Junk Art done by Gabriel Dishaw
video-002344.jpg

video_image-007574.jpg

video_image-007587.jpg

video_image-007585.jpg

video_image-007575.jpg

video_image-007582.jpg

More Pics At:
Nike Air Max 2011 "Junk Art"

Got 4 pairs of iDs delivered last night. Quality is good. I got the cushioned (responsive was the other) sockliner. It is a fitsole3 with a red bottom that feels even squishier than the old blue bottomed ones.

I was at a bball tourney until late and left before it was bright this and used my pocket cam so the pics aren't great, but I'll try to get some better ones on Sunday. I need to upload them, but I'll post them shortly.

Been holding off on these, got my first pair of Free's instead (half the price), but as soon as there is some discount on the 11s, I will be getting a pair or two, probably something with blue. I haven't had a pair of Air Maxes since the 95s (like in 95), but the 09/10 and now 11's have been great

Originally Posted by billbraskyisme

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Volts looking fire, nice job Jeff
Thanks.  I'll probably hold off on wearing 'em so I can return 'em if a pair of GR grey/volts drops.  I have seen several pics of them so I hope they are coming.  I really like the iD version, but I wish you could get a white midsole rim with the volt air bag.

Jeff youre killing me!!! I dont have the funds for these right now, IM going to Europe in 6 days, but I want to just disregard discipline and get them

....great job on the ID's Jeff!!!! Going to have to steal your volt CW ......and get me a pair!!!

Originally Posted by billbraskyisme

Volts looking fire, nice job Jeff
Thanks.  I'll probably hold off on wearing 'em so I can return 'em if a pair of GR grey/volts drops.  I have seen several pics of them so I hope they are coming.  I really like the iD version, but I wish you could get a white midsole rim with the volt air bag.

Jeff-  Those are fire!  But your right, if only the midsole rim was white.  I dont know why Nike does that. 

I got my black/volts Sz. 9.5 in and man they are Long.  They were longer than my sz 10 Air Max 90's, AM1's Sz. 9.5, and Zoom RS Sz. 10.  Im gonna have to return them and get a sz. 9.  My heel was slightly slipping and I didnt like it.  This will be my very first pair of Air Max's that I need a sz. 9 in . lol    My 2009's are a 9.5 and fit perfect.  So thats my take on sizing.

Air Max 1- 9.5
Air Max 90- 10
Air Max 95- 10 in older more cushioned 95's.
Air Max 360- 9.5
Air Max 360 II- 9.5
Air Max 2009- 9.5
Air Max 2011- 9

Originally Posted by Bellefonte

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

3 colorways of the Air Max 2010 are $95.00 on Nike.com

Where?

I only see the green ones.

I guess they are Sold Out Now they had the green,blue and the orange/blue/white for $95.00 

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Originally Posted by dbff

Over 30 pairs of 2009s?! That's true love right there, as they are a great pair of sneakers to love.
pimp.gif

It amazes me that it is still easy to find colorways of the 2009s in a size 12.5 (a rare size) around the internet and in stores.

Where are you finding 09's online? (not leather) I've been looking for 10.5's for a while. They're my favorite recent AM and I missed out on alot of CW's. Let me know.
This is a really delayed response, but I find most pairs of 2009s on eBay. Some of the initial colorways, like the black/red and volt ones, surface every once in a while.

By the way, I'm a UK fan as well.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by itSjaSko

is there 3m on these like the 2009s? or is just on the airmax on the heel

that's the weird part.  the only place for 3M is on the heel.  you'd think that nike would've place a little bit more somewhere on the shoe for the early or late joggers/runners.

Nice id's. As to the 3M. I wish they would of use the air/max by the eyelets and did 3M there. I tried a pair on today. I wasn't totally blown away. I kinda waiting to see if any go on sale. Seems like they won't be as popular as 09's, but more then the 10's.

good stuff jeff, might have to also bite your id (if that grey/volt pair that pics have been posted of doesnt release) since it may be the closest thing ill get to volt 2009s, which I regretfully slept on.
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone else get iDs? Post pics if you did...

I should be getting one pair tomorrow and the other on wednesday. So by the end of the week I'll post my 2 pairs. One is a black/volt and the other is a royal/orange.

i've been seeing these around but barely have broke in my 2010s :-/...how's the fit? cause my 2010s are so so

Back
Top Bottom