AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

Niketown Ny ID studio has  a whole section and a table full of different designs of the Air Max 2011. U can make some hot colorways at the studio.

Originally Posted by phnrprman

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Anyone else get iDs? Post pics if you did...

I should be getting one pair tomorrow and the other on wednesday. So by the end of the week I'll post my 2 pairs. One is a black/volt and the other is a royal/orange.

Nice.  I have 2 more coming today.

Originally Posted by iis0g0tem

i've been seeing these around but barely have broke in my 2010s :-/...how's the fit? cause my 2010s are so so
I would go at least .5 size smaller than 2010s. 

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Niketown Ny ID studio has  a whole section and a table full of different designs of the Air Max 2011. U can make some hot colorways at the studio.
Pics?  Any colors/options that aren't on nikeid.com?

i've been seeing these around but barely have broke in my 2010s :-/...how's the fit? cause my 2010s are so so
will do. next q is i'm planning on making my first nike id with these...how much do you think it usually comes out to with the nike ID?

I have six on the way and will order more once I have my first six in my hand. I have some nice color combos on the way and can't wait to do more. I hope NIKE offers more color options in a few months as I've just about exhausted the possibilities that I would actually wear.

will do. next q is i'm planning on making my first nike id with these...how much do you think it usually comes out to with the nike ID?

$211.09

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I have six on the way and will order more once I have my first six in my hand. I have some nice color combos on the way and can't wait to do more. I hope NIKE offers more color options in a few months as I've just about exhausted the possibilities that I would actually wear.

I do too, but I doubt they will if they never did on the 09 iDs.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by itSjaSko

is there 3m on these like the 2009s? or is just on the airmax on the heel
that's the weird part.  the only place for 3M is on the heel.  you'd think that nike would've place a little bit more somewhere on the shoe for the early or late joggers/runners.
Especially since Nike just rolled out a reflective campaign earlier this year.

5527735303_10dfd8db76_b.jpg

5528326218_600abd8c0d_b.jpg

5528327156_9434dd8f5b_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom