Air max 720 2019 Thread

Just got my first pair of 720s
$65 at the Nike outlets over the past weekend, couldn’t say no lol. At first I didn’t like them on foot, but I wore them to work today and my mind has changed definitely.

Attachments

• 6E2E364B-8F23-41EF-AD84-EE25BB5AA306.jpeg
    6E2E364B-8F23-41EF-AD84-EE25BB5AA306.jpeg
    276.9 KB · Views: 195
Only CW I own and want to own. Nike failed this model in terms of colorways. The first wave of colorways like the Northern Lights, Sunrise/Sunsets and Volts will be heavily coveted down the line.
Totally. Sunrise is the only pair I bought. Can’t believe how crap most colorways have been since the first drops.
was so firmly good on this model til i saw this colorway.

63452AB2-132D-4D50-9C4C-FFCA2D27E584.jpeg

66936249-D913-46E7-B846-C5CC8667570A.jpeg

Jawns just hit different...
Case in point. I mean, really, what the **** IS this :rofl: :smh::stoneface:
Nike dropping nonsense like this diseased cow colorway and won’t do a Silver Bullet. Makes perfect sense. The only lingering hope I have is that old Air Max-inspired colorways are being saved till the end of the run for this model to generate one last burst of sales.

Totally. Sunrise is the only pair I bought. Can’t believe how crap most colorways have been since the first drops.

Case in point. I mean, really, what the **** IS this :rofl: :smh::stoneface:
Nike dropping nonsense like this diseased cow colorway and won’t do a Silver Bullet. Makes perfect sense. The only lingering hope I have is that old Air Max-inspired colorways are being saved till the end of the run for this model to generate one last burst of sales.

Diseased cow color way. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Damn.

somethin told me they were womens.

changes nothin. They will be MINE!!!

Back
Top Bottom