XXXX - DA4155-001 - 101.png

DA4155-100

XXXX - DA4155-100 - 101.png

DA4155-400

XXXX - DA4155-400 - 101.png

DA4155-800

XXXX - DA4155-800 - 101.png

Last edited:
Desert Ore 720s came in today and to my surprise I was sent a used pair. Only flaws are scuff marks on the air unit and a dirty outsole. You can't see them but it's the principle of the situation.
IMG_20200417_182801_MP.jpg

I wore my OBJ once last summer and the next day my legs/feet hurt. Anyone else get that from them, or other 720's? I'm guessing it's just from the angle the airbag puts your foot into?

man this sneaker was what I wanted from nike for so long. surprised it wasn't as commercially successful, but that airbubble is the tech needed in sneaks. the og colorway fire

man this sneaker was what I wanted from nike for so long. surprised it wasn't as commercially successful, but that airbubble is the tech needed in sneaks. the og colorway fire
Since the northern lights the colorways are lack luster to say the least. I was hyped for the silhouette but Nike failed to come through with anything notable.

Considering copping the Northern lights. I am hearing mixed reviews. I tried on a pair of Triple blacks recently and they felt like bricks out the box so I held off. With that said, I understand shoes take time to break in. My concern is the plastic plate between the bubble and insole mitigates the potential comfort. I‘ve gone through about 50 pages on here and checked out multiple YT vids. Most of the convo I am seeing is on the heel-to-toe transition which really isn’t an issue to me. It would be appreciated if someone could point me to or give an unbiased opinion on what the cushioning is like after the break in process (if there is one)

The plastic between the upper and bubble really has no effect on the ridiculous amount of cushioning. The only thing about this model that I didn't care for was the slight slope to the shoe, which always made me feel like my foot was moving forward (unless I choke the laces). There's no real "break-in" period aside from the same break-in that any normal pair of shoes would get.

After a few weeks of wearing them, my sentiments are the same. With that said, I am on the hunt for Sunrises in a 10.5 if anyone knows some where to cop

Back
Top Bottom