Air max 720 2019 Thread

Can’t wait wait for these to come in

Nike-WMNS-Air-Max-720-Northern-Lights-Day-2.png

Nike-WMNS-Air-Max-720-Northern-Lights-Day-3-1.jpg

Nike-WMNS-Air-Max-720-Northern-Lights-Day-1-1.jpg

Nike-WMNS-Air-Max-720-Northern-Lights-Day.jpg

I know it sucks the launch CW sold out so fast but Nike is treating these like the 270's, there are gonna be literally 30-40 CW's before it's all said and done.

No such thing as eggplants. If youre referring to the Aurora Borealis, no, thats not the colourway.

yea the ones that just came out on the first.

than idk what they are soon they will release pics of the release on their website once it gets closer to release

I know it sucks the launch CW sold out so fast but Nike is treating these like the 270's, there are gonna be literally 30-40 CW's before it's all said and done.

had to take a break from sneakers but def fomo about these.

however i think all the colors besides the AB ones are hideous

the design of the shoe is so dope though

Looking for size 10 for $198 out of principle or less . One of the EU sites above is $215ish lol. Let’s see if I can be patient.

Got wifey the womens pair off ndc suprised there were only a few sizes left

Damn a lot of y’all said y’all was passing , now y’all going crazy trying to find a pair smh.. it’s crazy what sellouts will do to people lol.. ****s been fire since they first showed pics of them!!!
I underestimated the hype and thought they would be widely available so I dragged feet but I always thought they were fire esp launch CW. Glad I was able to cop off one my EU sites now I wait :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom