Air max 720 2019 Thread

I've got a 5-speed so I keep a pair of saucony bullets in my car at all times.

s-l1600.jpg

Exactly why I have old shoes or sandals that I drive in. Never drive in any of my shoes, mess up the heel of them.

Sandals? Those are notorious for getting stuck on pedals. One night I slipped them on just to pull a car in the garage and the sandal was hitting the gas pedal the same time I was pushing on the brakes. Never using sandals again.

Not puma speedcats?

Eh I tried those once and they didn't do much for me. I had a nice pair of Timberland driving mocs that gave out after ~5 years.

The Bullet is cheap, fits my foot perfectly, and gives great pedal feel.

Sandals? Those are notorious for getting stuck on pedals. One night I slipped them on just to pull a car in the garage and the sandal was hitting the gas pedal the same time I was pushing on the brakes. Never using sandals again.
I only wear Nike/Jordan so I have the Jordan slides and they never slip. However in my MR2 I have to wear shoes because the gas pedal and brake are so close because it is such a small car. I haven't tried but I bet it would be great for heel toe braking.

got them in last night tried them on and they feel fine TTS.... comfort wise nothing special feels like 270 but i do feel a bit taller in them... :lol:

The heel on these are a go. Very bouncy.

The forefoot tho? No cushioning to speak of.

IMG_0254.JPG

Delivery just came in so quickly threw them on at work (excuse the cables!). First impressions, they're impressive. Walking feels a bit odd and I get a slight instability or wobble when the heel lands, but overall I dig the futuristic vibes, the colour subtly pops and the airbag looks insane :nthat:

Wore them for about 8 hours.

B1BE5A92-1704-4B9A-96AB-F2347A5DF7F4.jpeg
00EE08EA-ABD9-44A2-A1B5-06952F9719F0.jpeg

The heel is obviously bouncy but they feel like Nike completely ignored the forefoot. Feels like there’s not even foam; just a layer of rubber between you’re forefoot and the concrete.

Back
Top Bottom