Air max 720 2019 Thread

At least the 270 has some semi-decent phylon in the forefoot. I think these are more like AM 97/98/etc where there's just nothing and you rely on the insole.
Yup.

I wouldn’t even say 97.

Joints are literally the most bounce/lift I’ve felt in a heel and an AJ1 in the forefoot.

When I tried mine on, I imagined thats what wearing heels feels like :lol:. boxed them right back up. Im good with my 1 pair of 270s for a giant bubble.

Reactions: ARK
At least the 270 has some semi-decent phylon in the forefoot. I think these are more like AM 97/98/etc where there's just nothing and you rely on the insole.

Yes, I do appreciate that for sure.

These feel much more comfortable after a couple wears

Keep stepping on the inside heel of my opposite foot tho :ohwell:

I think I survived the initial hype. Tried them on and like them but I think I'll wait for that Silver Bullet colorway....unless they go on sale that is.

Just came in and from putting them on just now I think the snugness in the front comes from the heel being perched up so high that it makes your foot slide forward.

5C4E8FD4-22E7-4CC4-98CB-0BF75C049C7C.jpeg

I only wear Nike/Jordan so I have the Jordan slides and they never slip. However in my MR2 I have to wear shoes because the gas pedal and brake are so close because it is such a small car. I haven't tried but I bet it would be great for heel toe braking.
I find the AJ V.2s really nice for driving in..
20190206-224947.jpg

Hell of a lot better than the 720s anyway.. Lol..

I like these but every time I've worn them I have this "were these worth 180?" in the back of my head......im thinking I may be taking advantage of the 30-day return.

That near 200 pricepoint is reserved for the comfiest of shoes and these hurting my feet a little too much to spend ultraboost money on them

damn cant believe how many people claiming these are uncomfortable. When wifey pair comes in i will see how she likes them might just be in for 1 pair if they really are uncomfortable

I wouldn't call them uncomfortable.. They're unusual to wear at first for sure, but super comfy once you get used to where the boing is..
The one concern I have is the air bubble longevity because of just how much they squish under normal wearing. Only time will tell on that.

I like these but every time I've worn them I have this "were these worth 180?" in the back of my head......im thinking I may be taking advantage of the 30-day return.

That near 200 pricepoint is reserved for the comfiest of shoes and these hurting my feet a little too much to spend ultraboost money on them
Then why not save money and get some Epics? They’re better than UBS imo...

Back
Top Bottom