Air max 720 2019 Thread

But the pair in my pic don't have the green accents. They're all black.

Yea I'm confused by it too....

So the total eclipse pair is being called triple black even though they look to be dark grey. The style number on those are AO2924-004

The pair in your pic looks to be a jet black... With clear bubble .... Which i believe to be style code
AO2924-007

Haven't confirmed it but that's my thought

Reactions: ejb
Just pulled the trigger on the Total Eclipses since I had a Winner Circle reward code that was gonna expire tomorrow.

Looking forward to getting these in hand.

Yea I'm confused by it too....

So the total eclipse pair is being called triple black even though they look to be dark grey. The style number on those are AO2924-004

The pair in your pic looks to be a jet black... With clear bubble .... Which i believe to be style code
AO2924-007

Haven't confirmed it but that's my thought

You're correct.

The Total Eclipse are mostly black with hits of dark grey/anthracite.

The other pair are a true triple black sans the clear bubble.

Not sure what some were talking about, but these run bigger than 270s... I found 270s to have better heel lockdown, as well. I also think the “awkwardness” of these has been exaggerated. They feel a little different, but nothing like what has been complained about in here. After a couple hours of wear, these feel like a comfortable version of AM97s. They have the same lack of heel lockdown as those, also slightly narrow in the toe, but much better cushioning.

Last edited:
Not sure what some were talking about, but these run bigger than 270s... I found 270s to have better heel lockdown, as well. I also think the “awkwardness” of these has been exaggerated. They feel a little different, but nothing like what has been complained about in here. After a couple hours of wear, these feel like a comfortable version of AM97s. They have the same lack of heel lockdown as those, also slightly narrow in the toe, but much better cushioning.
Agree completely. And they look like futurized 97s, too.

Finally had a chance to unbox my Total Eclipse...

20190309_212337.jpg

Its dark grey...

Oh, hmm I may need to get that one if that’s the case. When did that one come out and does anyone still have them? I don’t see them on SNKRS.

I have my eye on that lighter cool grey version too. Does anyone know when that pair comes out?

Got them on eBay. I tried twice on the goat and the seller never shipped either time. They’ will be out everywhere on the 14th
I’m going to have to fight the urge to buy them. Wish we knew if the silver bullet pair is actually coming. If not I’ll definitely grab these.

Back
Top Bottom