Air max 720 2019 Thread

Nike Air Max FF720

Nike_WomensFootwearPreview_Summer2019_Featured_Footwear-1297_original.jpg
OMG lmao, wtf was they thinking. Bell bottom 720s

Reactions: ARK
Wore my sunrise pair for the first time. First 720 for me. Very comfortable walking around. Forefoot was decently comfortable too. Left shoe came untied walking around the grocery store. That bubble is huge!

Wore my sunrise pair for the first time. First 720 for me. Very comfortable walking around. Forefoot was decently comfortable too. Left shoe came untied walking around the grocery store. That bubble is huge!

Day 2.
Wow so comfortable. Left shoe stayed tied. Right did too. Someone made a compliment at grocery store. I’m in for the the grey pair Thursday. That bubble is huge!

Day 2.
Wow so comfortable. Left shoe stayed tied. Right did too. Someone made a compliment at grocery store. I’m in for the the grey pair Thursday. That bubble is huge!
I like when people compliment me at the grocery store. One time this little girl complimented My kyries and I saw her dad had these kd 5 s on that I had sold to Plato’s so I asked him where he got em and sure enough Plato’s closet. Lol

These have the worst heel lockdown I’ve ever experienced. Even when tied tight for the gym, they start slipping. Everything else is ON POINT, and I love the Total Eclipse cw on this design. BUT **** man, the heel slippage is wack.

These have the worst heel lockdown I’ve ever experienced. Even when tied tight for the gym, they start slipping. Everything else is ON POINT, and I love the Total Eclipse cw on this design. BUT **** man, the heel slippage is wack.

Wow mine is the complete opposite. These don’t move at all on the heel. I suggest you have too big of a size. Maybe try a half size down?

Wow mine is the complete opposite. These don’t move at all on the heel. I suggest you have too big of a size.

Absolutely not. I went TTS. The toe space, midfoot and heel space are perfection. These actually fit more to my liking than my 270s in the same size. 270s have great heel lockdown.

Absolutely not. I went TTS. The toe space, midfoot and heel space are perfection. These actually fit more to my liking than my 270s in the same size. 270s have great heel lockdown.

I thought you just said the 720 had the worst heel lockdown you’ve ever experienced? How can a shoe fit well but have heel slip? Maybe I misunderstood..

I thought you just said the 720 had the worst heel lockdown you’ve ever experienced? How can a shoe fit well but have heel slip? Maybe I misunderstood..

Yes. I have exactly 1 thumbs width of toe space standing. When I step, that becomes about 0.5 thumbs width. The midfoot forms perfectly to my foot, and there is no space from back of shoe to my heel. But when I walk, the heel, especially on my left foot, slips. My heel does not feel as secure as desired, i.e on the 270. If I 0.5 down, my toe is gonna hit the front of the shoe, and my pinky toe is gonna be destroyed. I don’t even have a wide foot.

*raises hand*

materials, skinny ankles and narrow feet...I tried on a pair of AM90s that were a full size smaller. Absolutely killed my toes and my arch, but I still had heel slip.

*raises hand*

materials, skinny ankles and narrow feet...I tried on a pair of AM90s that were a full size smaller. Absolutely killed my toes and my arch, but I still had heel slip.

See, I don’t have skinny ankles. I may have a semi small heel, while these may be wide in that area? That’s all I can think of.

Not sure, obviously everyone is built differently. I had my own problem with this model, and everyone was quick to tell me that I bought the wrong size :lol:

You try a different sock? Like a poly blend vs cotton or something? Just spitballing.

Not sure, obviously everyone is built differently. I had my own problem with this model, and everyone was quick to tell me that I bought the wrong size :lol:

You try a different sock? Like a poly blend vs cotton or something? Just spitballing.

Worth a shot. I have been using Nike Elite Cushioned socks, which are amazing... so I would highly doubt they are the issue. But I will try something different to see. Man, this shoe is incredible besides that one drawback though. They look crazy in this black cw. That airbag shines so nicely.

Yes. I have exactly 1 thumbs width of toe space standing. When I step, that becomes about 0.5 thumbs width. The midfoot forms perfectly to my foot, and there is no space from back of shoe to my heel. But when I walk, the heel, especially on my left foot, slips. My heel does not feel as secure as desired, i.e on the 270. If I 0.5 down, my toe is gonna hit the front of the shoe, and my pinky toe is gonna be destroyed. I don’t even have a wide foot.

Yeah that sucks. Sounds like you got your right size but of course everyone is built different. What was your problem tigo0240 tigo0240 ?

Yeah that sucks. Sounds like you got your right size but of course everyone is built different. What was your problem tigo0240 tigo0240 ?

I have a low instep, so when I don't choke the laces, my feet slide forward and my big toe bumps up against that foamposite piece at the front of the shoe. If I don't feel like strangling my feet, a thicker pair of socks does the job. My feet did the same thing in the 270s because of the slope from the huge air bag, but those had a soft mesh/fuse toe so it didn't bother me.

Back
Top Bottom