Air max 720 2019 Thread

Which are these?
F799534C-E021-46D5-9F1E-3A6F70BE9F0A.jpeg

I really wish they would have stuck to more of a look like the AM 2017 for the side panels. That round design on the upper really kills the shoe for me. Without that I'd like the shoe so much more. Anyone know if these are getting a 2.0?

Since there aren't any kicks that I'm interested that are releasing in March, I'm close to pulling the trigger on a pair of the all black 720's. They look like a great pair of kicks to rock all year round.

Since there aren't any kicks that I'm interested that are releasing in March, I'm close to pulling the trigger on a pair of the all black 720's. They look like a great pair of kicks to rock all year round.

See if Notre has your size. Welcome15 for 15%.

I have to cop those black ones man
Saw these in person the first time yesterday in footlocker, Jesus they are fire

My feet slide forward in the shoe because the heel is high and the footbed slopes down to the toes.

It's really annoying when your toes are jamming at the front of the shoe.

My feet slide forward in the shoe because the heel is high and the footbed slopes down to the toes.

It's really annoying when your toes are jamming at the front of the shoe.
I was thinking of ordering these online, but hearing all of these stories on how they fit is making me wanna go try them on at the store.

Mind set on the golds but I wouldn’t mind having these too that colorway is crazy on these model...

I have the Northern Lights too and I didn't think anything would better them tbh but I think these may already have done that. :smile:

Would love to cop the Golds too but my wallet is creaking now. Also bagged the J1 Coutures at the weekend.

Has anyone worn these shoes for longer than 4-5 hours? I recently did so and to my surprise... they kinda got worse by the 4th or 5th hour and throughout. Maybe it was just me, but... you guys ever experience soreness on your feet flexor where you can't lift your toes or flex your foot up? I felt that by the time I was wearing it during my 5th hour and didn't expect the Air unit to be too... drastic, I guess? I can't find the right word. By the end of it, I was REALLY ready to take the shoes off.

I'm just now torn, because the shoes still look nice, but I can't vouch the same about the comfort. The 270s was a nice and solid medium; the 720s feel a bit too much.

Wore mine yesterday out running errands all day and they were fine. A lot better cushion than most. I also went .5 size up so I have about half a thumb of space in the front.

Back
Top Bottom