Air max 720 2019 Thread

LSU PE

OBJ-Nike-Air-Max-720-LSU-Release-Info-1.jpg

What THE **** is this? Can I just get a legit silver AM97-inspired 720? Instead they decide this is a better idea after all this time and nope, keep on waiting for an AM97-like pair. What a bag of dix. Yeah, I’m salty :rofl:
I legit thought the same sheet. Give the people what they want not some basura.

the top pair is desert ore fakes, but the other CW is better than what Nike's actually put out lately lol

the top pair is desert ore fakes, but the other CW is better than what Nike's actually put out lately lol
The top paired looked like a white and grey or light gone color to me but I see the desert ore blocking though. Either way Nike could have done a lot better with this one.

So I was thinking of picking up the white Ispa. But, those little Nipple things on the outsole have me a bit worried. 720s are already a little weird to walk in and it kinda seems like those will make it even more awkward. Can anybody that owns these give me any feedback?

I don't own them but the only common complaint I've seen is that the plastic nubs rub against the air bag and make a squeaking sound.

Back
Top Bottom