Air Max 90 Boot - Yay or Nay!?

^
indifferent.gif

The Neon AM90 boots will be on sale for $79.99 at Finishline on Wednesday. I think i might copp for $55

Originally Posted by Killah Sporadic

Yay.. and does anyone know where i can get the transformer pack am90 boots in sz 14?

I'm pretty sure they didn't make them in a 14. At least there was no 14 in the QS Pre-Packs for accounts.

any type of Nike boot is wack..go with some timbs
Yay all day ...
I guess some fools are good with mascghistic persuits ... I'm and old head on here ... been fooling myself for years on end that Timbs were comfortableand all that ... then I moved back to DC (in 02') from LA & Boston and my boys clowned me for wearing Timbs ... then I had one of my hood homies try tobet me that he could get more folks to say that the Nike boots were more comfortable ... and he won my $ ... so no more bets against Nike Boots and I got ridof all of my Timbs ... I don't even cut my grass in them anymore ... just not comfortable enough ... and on the real ... my feet got wet every winter whenI tried to play football in the snow ... sticking with my Nike boots!

Sorry Timberland ... you not only lost me but damn near everyone in the I-95 corridoor ... the rest of the bamas is jive late (as usual) but its whatever ...just means more Nike Boots for me and all of my folks
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

I have 2 pairs, the black/silver and the army olive/orange/black and they are crazy comfy IMO and my black/silver pair are holding up great in the RochesterSnow

These are my most favorite pair of shoes I've ever owned (and I've owned a lot). Comfortable, versatile, etc. These boots are MONEY.

i think there the best boot ever... feel way better then timbs
i have the green/orange/black ones, i want some more... maybe
the black/silver next, anyway i give them a thumps up on looks and feel

I finally got myself a pair and they are very, very comfortable.
Great alternative to the Goadome which is comfortable as well but not as bulky.
Will mos def pick up another pair.

the zoom moires are great snow shoes as well (the high top rubbery ones)...

superlight, comfortable.

My wife picked my son up a pair of the Grey/Black joints last nite and I actually like them, but then again I'm biased to that color.

Back
Top Bottom