Air Max 90 Current- Pics Inside

I don't know if this has been posted already or not but I was reading about these on Hypebeast.
I'm not sure if this should actually be posted here, maybe in the Nike Forum?
It just seems that Nike is updating the 90's with today's technology. I think that it looks good.
Infrared and black/blue accent colorways.
Any know anymore info?
Pics via hypebeast
nike-air-max-90-current-2.jpg

nike-air-max-90-current-3.jpg

nike-air-max-90-current-5.jpg

i remember seeing these pics a while back. i like'em. i'm sure that white mesh will be a beast to keep clean though.

nike-air-max-90-current-5.jpg

i kinda like these. i really can see myself putting miles on these during the summer in long shorts at a six flags somewhere.

^^^^^ You already know. I kind of like the changes, the shoe looks lighter and way more breathable. They are worth a try. I just hope they put better paint onthe midsole

I just have a feeling those Infrareds are going to feel great in terms of being a light shoe. They just look comfortable. Do we have a date on those yet?Price?

^ Really? I mean they look a lot like the normal AM just with the Free-!*$ sole in the front and the changes in the toebox.
Honestly though, Infrared around the Air unit and it would be a done deal for me.

toe box looks weird all seamless and smooth. i need some structure and lines in there. much like the originial am9 with the grey around the front toe area. smhthey might as well change the mudguard style since they messed up the midsole with those free like lines... change in this regard is bad

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

I just have a feeling those Infrareds are going to feel great in terms of being a light shoe. They just look comfortable. Do we have a date on those yet? Price?

Fall is all I know.

Might have to cop the infrareds. My retro aren't lookin to good anymore. Price will be the deciding factor for me.

Back
Top Bottom