Air Max 90 "Infrared" releasing in PI?

Last time i asked some nike shops, they have no idea yet. Based on the sneaker sites, release date is july 20.

IS_IMG_3036-1a-570x371.jpg

here you go.

hth.

i think its a big longshot if those do drop. but im betting that they wont

but then again, the astons dropped here

My all time fave AM's. I am planning on getting 2 pairs locally. Maybe I can bug my folks back home ( if it drops there) for another 2. Lol!

Based on the news it's going to be a gr so i hope it won't be the that difficult to pick up
smile.gif

I'm 99.99pct sure that I saw some infrareds in my part of town about 2 or 3 months ago. Unless they released a similar type of colorway then I'm mistaken. I'll try to check it out within this week.

Originally Posted by airkena

release date will be on july 1. euro exclusive guys. anyway..im still praying. haha.
europe will have an early release and it's official date is july 1. it was said that the US release will also be in july but there is no exact date as of the moment.
pls double check the info that you are passing.

HTH

maybe shoe salon will have this too. it sure gets more love over here than the future sole melo m6
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jau014

Originally Posted by airkena

release date will be on july 1. euro exclusive guys. anyway..im still praying. haha.
europe will have an early release and it's official date is july 1. it was said that the US release will also be in july but there is no exact date as of the moment.
pls double check the info that you are passing.

HTH

thanks bro. sorry guys..my mistake.
tired.gif

THese were just in the Nike Riverbanks outlet store a couple of months ago if I remember. and if i also remember correctly...they dropped here in the PI last year or 2 years ago so they'll be here again this year i guess. Not a lot of people caught its attention before they started getting into the hypewagon. Anyway...this is really a nice shoe. Quality.

Back
Top Bottom