AIR MAX 93 pics/discussion/appreciation

You didn’t believe me when I said these were re releasing but it’s okay
Oh, I was joking about how every dope airmax retro is a women's exclusive now. I wasn't serious. I never had a reason to doubt you, I knew these were happening.

450BF941-591B-4208-A79A-CA6C417CEE68.jpeg
1993 OG!

So there's no more seam on the airbags I suppose? I never noticed that before but remember always trying to give myself a paper cut with it back in school when I was bored. Not really but I did rub that line a lot with my thumb.

Now it's gone. That's kind of weird.
^It's usually somewhere. For instance, on AM97s it's at the top of the bag and runs along the midsole.

No but you can tell where the sock is attached at the bottom under the swoosh and is allowed to be loose above that point.
Also, on this pair you can tell the tongue and side mesh under the screen are one piece where as the 2014s are just a hole with a screen over it

Y'all think these will sit at all and go on disco? I really really want a pair so I definitely am willing to pay retail! But we all know there's nothing sweeter than finding a pair you were willing to pay retail for on disco just cause you were patient

Copped from Rise.

Probably could have been patient and copped for the disco...there's zero hype for these...gladly.

It's a gamble. No one cared about air Max 1s before they reshaped those either.

You might be able to snag a retro + colorway but that teal and black is the only one that looks really good out of the set. So those might be the pair that sells out.

Air max anything is hot right now. It wasn't the last go around.

Welp, Rise is pretty much sole out and I've never heard of them before in my life. So much for no hype.

It's a gamble. No one cared about air Max 1s before they reshaped those either.

You might be able to snag a retro + colorway but that teal and black is the only one that looks really good out of the set. So those might be the pair that sells out.

Air max anything is hot right now. It wasn't the last go around.

FACTS.

Nike retro runners are on fire right now.

No qualms with the price point, no shipping or tax, so it was an easy decision to cop.

Back
Top Bottom