Air Max Griffey II in 2011! Confirmed!

nike-summer-2011-footwear-preview-2.jpg

Look what I found in another thread about Summer 2011!!!!

Its been 15 years, but the wait has finally paid off. And do my eyes deceive me, but are those a Mariners/Blue colorway above the OG's? If so, consider those copped
pimp.gif

Its been 15 years, but the wait has finally paid off. And do my eyes deceive me, but are those a Mariners/Blue colorway above the OG's? If so, consider those copped
pimp.gif

Emeralds Are COPPED For Sure... Idk About The Chlorine Blues. Jus Give Me A Hot Red Color Way In These An Im Satisfied. Next Year Is Gonna Be A Crazy Year For Sneakerheads....

Emeralds Are COPPED For Sure... Idk About The Chlorine Blues. Jus Give Me A Hot Red Color Way In These An Im Satisfied. Next Year Is Gonna Be A Crazy Year For Sneakerheads....

one pair will be copped for sure. i never cop doubles but i might with these. nike starting to bring back all the shoes i had when i was a kid im too happy

one pair will be copped for sure. i never cop doubles but i might with these. nike starting to bring back all the shoes i had when i was a kid im too happy

Originally Posted by Rod301

this. hot red is a dope colorway that needs to be used more...

either way im copping da air max JR's is black and red anyways.

Originally Posted by Rod301

this. hot red is a dope colorway that needs to be used more...

either way im copping da air max JR's is black and red anyways.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

And do my eyes deceive me, but are those a Mariners/Blue colorway above the OG's? If so, consider those copped
pimp.gif
word i just noticed that.....definitely interested in that scheme
nerd.gif

And do my eyes deceive me, but are those a Mariners/Blue colorway above the OG's? If so, consider those copped
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
The OG is the Mariners color. The blue one is a retro plus colorway similar to the orion AGMI.  It would have to be Royal (80's M's) or Navy (current M's).

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
The OG is the Mariners color. The blue one is a retro plus colorway similar to the orion AGMI.  It would have to be Royal (80's M's) or Navy (current M's).

Back
Top Bottom