**Air Max Inspired Court Forces**

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

why couldnt they just put infrared...thats the only reason why i didnt pick em yesterday on ndc. now its either the 95 or bw.

looks like infrared to me. are people seriously not copping because it doesn't say "infrared" on the box? anyways, mine are on theway
pimp.gif

well it doesnt look like THAT infrared in those pictures (i havnt seen them in person) i weighed out my options i got atcIIs on the way and thats enough of abrightish red look, so that was part of the passing....i just want to see more pics of the 95s and bw's

anyone got a drop date i know its this month

i saw the infrared ones in vault nyc about an hour ago so i would expect most stores would have them soon

bde156ecb04324fa9f65551c99846449cea8b6c.jpg
11e35279e605b3f949d02fc3fdf5fe2cc2718b4.jpg
074153e9bf452ef9ed95a4f282444b1b1715332.jpg

when and where can i get these three? I now that april was said but when in april? and are all releasing at the same time or at different dates throughoutapril. someone help me out here i'm fiending.

the 90 inspired ones released on nike.com 78 bucks should be popping up soon @ stores

but i want to know about the bw & 95 also

saw the 90s in person today and they are SIIIIIIIIIIICK in person. not too much a fan of court force lows so i didn't really give the am1s a second look,but i'm def. feeling the infrareds and might have to pick up a pair if the funds are right

blah!

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

the 90 inspired ones released on nike.com 78 bucks should be popping up soon @ stores

but i want to know about the bw & 95 also

looks like they soldout the 90s on ndc.

are these limied in number at all, cause ndc sold out on the 30th and didn't they come out that day?

their either limited or a lot of ppl are after these.

The UPS man was just dropping off my pairs as I came home from work today. Quality on the AM90-inspired colorway is on point, to say the least. I'mthinking about sporting them to the gym tonight, but I really don't want to wear them until I line up another pair
roll.gif

Can't believe these sold out so fast on NDC, but then again, it's pretty much the only "inspired by" pack that I have ever consideredpurchasing...

man i disagree on the 90's. the color is just off. why take inspiration from a colorway and then not use the colorway? smh.

i didn't like the 87's either, the red leather is shiny, was hoping it would be suede like the runners, no such luck.

i was disappointed.

i sent mine back to ndc.

just got my 90s in the mail about 30minutes ago and boy was i pleased. materials used are silky smooth. i don't think any pictures can even do thesejustice. you got to see them in person. they look so fresh.

man i disagree on the 90's. the color is just off. why take inspiration from a colorway and then not use the colorway? smh.

i didn't like the 87's either, the red leather is shiny, was hoping it would be suede like the runners, no such luck.

i was disappointed.

i sent mine back to ndc.
The red on the lows is leather not suede? If thats so i dont think im gettin them.

why couldnt they just put infrared...thats the only reason why i didnt pick em yesterday on ndc. now its either the 95 or bw.

Are you kiddin' me?! I got these and didn't even look at the box tag until after I read this post.
I don't care what's on the box...these joints are infared! Plus, there's no such thing as an infrared colorway.

It's INFARED peoples, not INFRARED!!!!

Anyways, Infared inspired Court Force...copped!

9ab258eefa4a04ff14d1c21323ee5403d9cb5ae.pjpg

The infared family...
smokin.gif

a052508ee84874bb111114ba47d16d0fdf8f86a.pjpg

Here's a pic from a distance...Look's like infared to me. I'm straight!!!
4092577edc42641b1f0139c40f4a4ed586cd934.pjpg

HOLLA!!!

Back
Top Bottom