Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

i'm going to have to see these in person and try them on and look in a mirror and all that.

Just wondering is any actually using these for working out?  If so how are they? It seems as if most people are using them for casual purposes....

Just wondering is any actually using these for working out?  If so how are they? It seems as if most people are using them for casual purposes....

Saw a new color I've never seen pics of at Champs today. it was grey and a sort of photo/spark blue, similar color blocking to the orange pair posted above. Forgot to take a pic.

Saw a new color I've never seen pics of at Champs today. it was grey and a sort of photo/spark blue, similar color blocking to the orange pair posted above. Forgot to take a pic.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

eyes.gif

These jr's are really growing on me. Helps that they are insanely comfy too fresh out of the box. I dunno if I can resist getting the blue colorway too. Its been many years since nike has made a shoe I liked this much, and about time too. We finally have a worthy sucessor to the griff max II's imo.

These jr's are really growing on me. Helps that they are insanely comfy too fresh out of the box. I dunno if I can resist getting the blue colorway too. Its been many years since nike has made a shoe I liked this much, and about time too. We finally have a worthy sucessor to the griff max II's imo.

I wasn't a believer that they existed, but seeing as they say... I need that.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Can someone get a style number for me?

I wasn't a believer that they existed, but seeing as they say... I need that.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Can someone get a style number for me?

have yall noticed the shoes have the place to put the running tracker thing in the shoe?

have yall noticed the shoes have the place to put the running tracker thing in the shoe?

Back
Top Bottom