Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

jj1ppw.jpg

I saw these at Champs last night. I had no idea they were coming out, but I think they're fire.
Yup, that's what I saw. Almost tempted to buy those over the emeralds, but I passed. I wonder if these are Champ's exclusives or if Foot Locker & Footaction have them as well?

jj1ppw.jpg

I saw these at Champs last night. I had no idea they were coming out, but I think they're fire.
Yup, that's what I saw. Almost tempted to buy those over the emeralds, but I passed. I wonder if these are Champ's exclusives or if Foot Locker & Footaction have them as well?

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

jj1ppw.jpg

Champs exclusive (at least as far as national retailers go)...not sure if independents will have them...

JM

jj1ppw.jpg

Champs exclusive (at least as far as national retailers go)...not sure if independents will have them...

JM

JM,

What's the official color on these? Is it orion blue just like the Griffey 1s? Thanks.

JM,

What's the official color on these? Is it orion blue just like the Griffey 1s? Thanks.

JM,

nerd.gif

Bout to go hunt today.

edit: Can anyone provide more info? Stock number or store phone number please? No one that I've talked to seems to know they exist.

JM,

nerd.gif

Bout to go hunt today.

edit: Can anyone provide more info? Stock number or store phone number please? No one that I've talked to seems to know they exist.

Champs emloyees and customer service have to be the dumbest people I've talked to in a while...

This is frustrating. Can anyone give me the mall you saw those at so I can call the store to order them?

Champs emloyees and customer service have to be the dumbest people I've talked to in a while...

This is frustrating. Can anyone give me the mall you saw those at so I can call the store to order them?

Champs Galleria Houston, TX

(713) 993-9556

Guess you are going to try and get the SKU number from them so you can order them from your store?

Champs Galleria Houston, TX

(713) 993-9556

Guess you are going to try and get the SKU number from them so you can order them from your store?

JM,

I don't remember the Grey color...but, the blue is "Blue Glow"

JM

JM,

I don't remember the Grey color...but, the blue is "Blue Glow"

JM

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

This is the Champs Sports at Dolphin Mall in Miami, FL. They have a Finishline and Footaction in the same mall and neither had these. Footaction had tons of Emeralds and Freshwater Jr.s, but only Champs had these so I'm assuming they're a Champs exclusive.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

This is the Champs Sports at Dolphin Mall in Miami, FL. They have a Finishline and Footaction in the same mall and neither had these. Footaction had tons of Emeralds and Freshwater Jr.s, but only Champs had these so I'm assuming they're a Champs exclusive.

Thanks. I'll try again this week. Calling on a weekend was a bad idea. One girl just hung up on me, twice. Eh...

Thanks. I'll try again this week. Calling on a weekend was a bad idea. One girl just hung up on me, twice. Eh...

Back
Top Bottom