Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

Not feelin them. The bar was set SO high with the griffey max 2 that I can't even appreciate sons kicks anymore
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

i think i will just get the "emerald" colorway...i actually like these tho with the modern look..the only way i would get a second pair of these tho would be once they go on sale or with a pretty good discount..i hope eastbay doesnt make these excluded from discount
ohwell.gif

heres another pic i found...
i wonder if that piece of logo in da back heel is da swingman...that'd be dope.

i think i will just get the "emerald" colorway...i actually like these tho with the modern look..the only way i would get a second pair of these tho would be once they go on sale or with a pretty good discount..i hope eastbay doesnt make these excluded from discount
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ohwell.gif

yea it is the swingman..not the newer looking one tho its the same one that is on the back of the Griffey 2s..you can see it in the reflection of them a few pages back..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ohwell.gif

yea it is the swingman..not the newer looking one tho its the same one that is on the back of the Griffey 2s..you can see it in the reflection of them a few pages back..

Thanks for the updated pics! Helps me confirm that I would buy exactly none pairs of them, none at all. I will say, if they had a strap of some kind & didn't try to 'fuse' the 24 into the top of the upper to mimic the AGMIs it coulda been better...but still not as good as Griffey Is or IIs.
I'd rather get any CW of the AGMIs ahead of'em. The only thing I like besides a couple of the directly copied CWs are the 360 air which is the sickness

Hey since the Swingman fusions came up and I presume the OP is dead on that subject, does anyone know where or what website I could find a pair of Jackie Robinson Swingmans in a sz 11.5 or 12? I'm whitebread but what Jackie did for pro athletes is incredible & worth commemorating, especially on a Griffey, plus the only ball team I've really ever been a fan of besides the Mariners (I live in NW) is the Dodgers...left L.A. 23 years ago but always been my first team pick if I gotta choose.
If anyone knows a site to get them Swingmans, thanks for lettin me know (PM preferred)!!

Thanks for the updated pics! Helps me confirm that I would buy exactly none pairs of them, none at all. I will say, if they had a strap of some kind & didn't try to 'fuse' the 24 into the top of the upper to mimic the AGMIs it coulda been better...but still not as good as Griffey Is or IIs.
I'd rather get any CW of the AGMIs ahead of'em. The only thing I like besides a couple of the directly copied CWs are the 360 air which is the sickness

Hey since the Swingman fusions came up and I presume the OP is dead on that subject, does anyone know where or what website I could find a pair of Jackie Robinson Swingmans in a sz 11.5 or 12? I'm whitebread but what Jackie did for pro athletes is incredible & worth commemorating, especially on a Griffey, plus the only ball team I've really ever been a fan of besides the Mariners (I live in NW) is the Dodgers...left L.A. 23 years ago but always been my first team pick if I gotta choose.
If anyone knows a site to get them Swingmans, thanks for lettin me know (PM preferred)!!

Not feeling them. I tried to but just can't. That upper part of the shoe looks like ACG's IMO.

The shape of the shoe is off also

Not feeling them. I tried to but just can't. That upper part of the shoe looks like ACG's IMO.

The shape of the shoe is off also

i want to see these in person..these will be going on sale tho so i might just wait for that

i want to see these in person..these will be going on sale tho so i might just wait for that

i already have too many bred shoes..i wanna see the white and chlorine blue ones..possibly to wear for summer

i already have too many bred shoes..i wanna see the white and chlorine blue ones..possibly to wear for summer

Back
Top Bottom