Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

Those look real nice on feet... To much coming out though for me to pull the trigger.. it's a good look though

i seen em in footlocker today..they fire...but imma wait till da freshwater color drops.

i seen em in footlocker today..they fire...but imma wait till da freshwater color drops.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Nike thinks they can throw a 360 sole on anything. Some sneakers look horrible like that , these included.

I just think they used the wrong sole.  The basketball-specific seems like it would've flown better; it's not like anyone really is going to be training in this shoe.  With the runner 360 it just looks like a high-top running shoe to me.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Nike thinks they can throw a 360 sole on anything. Some sneakers look horrible like that , these included.

I just think they used the wrong sole.  The basketball-specific seems like it would've flown better; it's not like anyone really is going to be training in this shoe.  With the runner 360 it just looks like a high-top running shoe to me.

Only thing i dont like is the midsole.....Everything else looks really good.

Id buy the red joints without hesitation.

Only thing i dont like is the midsole.....Everything else looks really good.

Id buy the red joints without hesitation.

Thanks for the pics Frezh... do they feel chunky? They look a bit bulky... almost boot-like. But that's probably due to the 360.

Thanks for the pics Frezh... do they feel chunky? They look a bit bulky... almost boot-like. But that's probably due to the 360.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

This.

And if the all red ones come out, put medown for a pair.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

This.

And if the all red ones come out, put medown for a pair.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

SMH @ $160

30t6p3b.gif
 guess i'll play the waiting game

Back
Top Bottom