Air Max Scorpion (2022)

Also supposed to be a Triple Black in the works

nike-air-max-scorpion-womens-triple-black-dj4702-002-1.jpg

nike-air-max-scorpion-womens-triple-black-dj4702-002-7.jpg

So question for you guys…has anyone received this email before? Ive never received this message but LaserShip has a bad rep and I knew something was up when it kept saying the same info three days in a row. Does this mean they “lost” them or someone probably just stole them? I can’t understand why Nike uses LaserShip. WTF I’m PISSED.

C5DD18A5-09CD-4AE8-8B23-06872686C83C.png

So question for you guys…has anyone received this email before? Ive never received this message but LaserShip has a bad rep and I knew something was up when it kept saying the same info three days in a row. Does this mean they “lost” them or someone probably just stole them? I can’t understand why Nike uses LaserShip. WTF I’m PISSED.

C5DD18A5-09CD-4AE8-8B23-06872686C83C.png

Could be issues with the shipping label and lasership was too lazy to reprint or figure it out. Or any of the possible reasons nike detailed. What pisses me off tho is why nike doesn’t reship with a new label, new tracking number, and new carrier instead of issuing a refund. They can always document these things in their system

Called in and surprisingly the rep was able to check inventory and said she could place an order even with a low stock warning. I found this interesting as you can’t currently see them on NDC app. She also said there have been lots of complaints about LasserShip. Which also made me wonder two things, if Nike is aware, what steps are they taking? AND what criteria determines what courier they use for orders? I’m sure location but it’d be nice if we could choose preferred courier. I know Nike and couriers have deals, but LasserShip should be dropped

50A0E87E-47F1-439A-BEA2-A095C4900841.jpeg

I’m not saying I was gonna get ‘em but I did ask for my size lol. Biggest was a ten. I love the upper, high quality and much better than any Vapormax not 1.0. The Bags are still weird and pretty sturdy. hard to get past them.

Absolutely dwarfs vapormax!

7BB724D1-58DC-4DE3-A68A-B9C8B9AEFDFD.jpeg
A0CB9BBA-33B6-41A2-9A16-50D6B3BDBFF1.jpeg
E56FCC27-213C-4DF6-9EA9-F7A3E5338FA8.jpeg

I really love these joints man. I wore them to teach the other day.

I be wearing a lot of heat in class (Jordans, Yeezys etc). Students shrug because they seen them a million times before.

I wore these and they was deadass like “oh snap, what are those?”

I really love these joints man. I wore them to teach the other day.

I be wearing a lot of heat in class (Jordans, Yeezys etc). Students shrug because they seen them a million times before.

I wore these and they was deadass like “oh snap, what are those?”
used to work with at risk adolescents and they be jocking lol. it’s all love though. donated kicks and gear to em so they can get some yambs

used to work with at risk adolescents and they be jocking lol. it’s all love though. donated kicks and gear to em so they can get some yambs

I feel you. I teach at university, so It's college kids. They done seen their 11 millionth pair of Panda Dunks on campus, amongst their peers so if you wear something like that they look at you like "you trying too hard"

So to keep them interested, and the conversation going I just wear a lot of "unsigned hype" in the classroom

Wore these and on everything, my international student from Russia wrote me this note

IMG_1779.JPG

I feel you. I teach at university, so It's college kids. They done seen their 11 millionth pair of Panda Dunks on campus, amongst their peers so if you wear something like that they look at you like "you trying too hard"

So to keep them interested, and the conversation going I just wear a lot of "unsigned hype" in the classroom

Wore these and on everything, my international student from Russia wrote me this note

IMG_1779.JPG

If you flip it upside down, it's a phone number. Whoa.

They had these on the hash wall for 30% off plus another 15% with a new account so I had my uncle sign up. Came to $148 before tax. I was able to cop my size 11.5. Only a few pairs available though for whatever reason.

I think they are comfortable. Firm but still bouncy. Although not too bouncy to interfere with stability. These could be for all day as long as the air units don't start to dig into my sole like vapor max. I haven't done hours yet so the verdict is out. I might change my tune.

That being said, I don't go to a Nike Air product expecting Boost type comfort or React/Zoom type comfort for that matter either. I think there's a place for the type of comfort this model provides.

On a side note it's always funny how a thees can often start as a meeting place for everyone to publicly express how much they hate a shoe and then eventually it becomes a space for those that love it and are actually willing to try it out and experience the product.

Back
Top Bottom