Air Max Scorpion (2022)

IMO, The AM line became a casual shoe between 2010-2012. They were marketed as a running/performance shoe but they were very much mostly used for casual use. Then nike started releasing more performance based shoes like the vomeros/romeros, pegasus were getting promoted, things like that
Wasn’t a fan of the flywire AMs but I think it led way to the flyknit :nthat:

Had a feeling $250 was the minimum price we were looking at for these.

Not surprised, but I’m not sure I’ll be in at retail. I was more in over the summer, still interested but the anticipation has dropped some for me

still interested in these...at a discount. As everyone said I am not in the market to for a $250 shoe that will only be worn casually with a textile upper, aka no premium materials.

Def still want to try them

I’m curious on how they will on foot
Screenshot_20220926_083117.jpg
Screenshot_20220926_083132.jpg

These are 🔥🔥 definitely copping. Hopefully the comfort is there.

Last edited:
That was a screenshot of a YouTube video from Tristan Paine. He's a model who covers fashion in NYC. That pic was of a model in a show about to hit the runway. I just happen to catch it

I’m in on these.

Glad the Canvas 4s got moved to Wednesday. While everybody distracted over there, ima be creeping up on these

I seen a hypebeast shoetuber make fun of these today, so I know these kids not gonna be a problem when it comes to copping

WALP... Won the SNS raffle, but BofA declined the transaction. I haven't won anything from SNS in 2 years, and those were bricks so that lets me know nobody going for these.

Not a good sign for them other raffles I signed up for. Welp... Let's see how this plays out

the-office-bankruptcy.gif

I wanna try these to see how they fit. But this ain't the c/w I wanna keep. I think snkrs make sure I miss on the **** I really want bc I keep returning ****. 🤔

I decided to pass on these but watched SNKRS during the release. The women’s pair is up for purchase but the men’s pair just had an arrow to click on and just brings me to info about the shoe.

Nowhere is a purchase available. Anyone else see that? Strange. No sold out button and no purchase button.

Update: I force quit the app and opened again and it’s for purchase now. That was strange. Still didn’t purchase.

Back
Top Bottom