Air Max Tailwind Retro (2019)

Luckily got on through SNKRS...immediately said sold out, then went back in and they were available...Only to wait in line. Never got the SNKRS confirmation, just PayPal.

Last edited:
Managed somehow to hit on SNKRS this morning. There are more colorways on the way next year.

^ sorry, don’t have any. A friend was able to look it up for me. Seems like there are about 5 colorways that should be dropping between Jan - March

Doubled up. Quality is amazing. For people who never owned them and are chasing them down now, they fit huge. My nike TTS is usually a 10.5 but these I went with a 10 and could of got away with a 9.5

Doubled up. Quality is amazing. For people who never owned them and are chasing them down now, they fit huge. My nike TTS is usually a 10.5 but these I went with a 10 and could of got away with a 9.5

yeah i usually wear a 9 in most things adidas and nike. these 9's fit like a 10 length wise. but fits good everywhere else. like it doesnt slip off when i walk. just extra room in the toes. i would swap for an 8.5 but seeing as theyre gone and sold out everywhere thats not possible.

6EB8C104-BF17-46EA-B36C-60D4725EC151.jpeg

Suprisingly, the tailwind 79 OG was pretty comfy. I needa go .5 smaller in these.

Attachments

• DSC_2201.JPG
    DSC_2201.JPG
    291.6 KB · Views: 61
lol 79 TWs dont even have AM technology
They are not air max, but they should have a full length airbag, correct? Or at least a 3/4, my personal favorite Nike’s are the 1982 Sock Dart which has a very similar cushioning setup. I figured this shoe would relate to that. Am I incorrect? Also was the first shoe in Nike history to house Nike air

They are not air max, but they should have a full length airbag, correct? Or at least a 3/4, my personal favorite Nike’s are the 1982 Sock Dart which has a very similar cushioning setup. I figured this shoe would relate to that. Am I incorrect? Also was the first shoe in Nike history to house Nike air
i have really no idea, im not really into other shoes than AMs except for AJs and Air Trainers nike sneakers with no visible air are not my thing

3/4

I have the 2012 so skipped on these

Classics

Thanks for the advice. I have narrow feet so looks like im gonna need to find a 9. Anybody know where I can still get these in a 9 (need intl shipping)? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom