Air Max Tailwind Retro (2019)

That photo shows what I said about these a few days back. They just look clunky on feet, at least to my eyes. The toe has a lot to do with it. Almost like the dad shoe of Air Maxes :lol:

Got the color I wanted!
20190321_080921.jpg

I hit on the red pair like I wanted.

Was trying to get both hats tho and it was limited to one, not one of each color. I wanted the matching white/red hat but ended up with the black instead.

Were these available smaller than a size 8? Or are they sold out by now?

Just checked on the Sup website and they pretty much have a "FSR" of 8-12

Had these tailwinds when they came out back in the 90s. Snkrs been good lately so I had to try and took an L on reds ....but hit on the blacks. Didn't even realize till I checked my email. My app never updated. Is this common.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190323-122518.png
    Screenshot_20190323-122518.png
    330 KB · Views: 23
Had these tailwinds when they came out back in the 90s. Snkrs been good lately so I had to try and took an L on reds ....but hit on the blacks. Didn't even realize till I checked my email. My app never updated. Is this common.

Yea app doesnt update for me on all pairs if I enter multiple draws at once or buy a pair/enter a draw at the same time. Then will sometimes get emails sometimes not. I didn’t get any notifications at all this morning but did get emails.

Copped the reds in the end after veering toward the blacks. Summer shoe of choice if they pop on person...

Back
Top Bottom