Air Max Tailwind Retro (2019)

Honestly the supreme collab isn't all that impressive to me give me the OG's. And make them GR like the air max plus
It doesn't even matter if it is impressive those brand *****s will see the brand and buy it. I would rather have the red pair without the Supreme logo.

The green cw reminds me of this toy:

mighty-max---horror-heads---nuke-ranger-p-image-288487-grande.jpg

52719e03.jpeg

Also super crazy how they have 3 different fake colourways before the retros have even released. Same happened with the Deluxe Retro last year...

They are nice but certainly not the original design, as much as I like them I don't want them based off the Supreme. That means tons will be vying to try and get them.

To me the last couple of Nike x Supreme sneaker collabs didn't fly. I'm a air max fan so think I'll cop. Honestly I think OG colorways such as the volt will be more hype based on thethe silver bullets 97's and 98 gundams.

Not that anyone really cares, but I have a longstanding weird view of this shoe. They look really good in photos on their own ... but I bought a pair back in I dunno, '01-ish, and within a couple of days I regretted it. They looked clunky on my feet and they didn't age particularly well, either. They ended up consigned to my closet but every once in a while I would pull them out and think, nah, these ARE cool--but as soon as I put them on I could never get past just something weird about them, mostly the shape and the way the looked on me. Haven't had that experience with many, if any, other Nikes.

Supreme x Nike Air Max Tailwind 4
Color: White/University Red-White-Geyser Grey
Style Code: AT3854-100
Release Date: March 7, 2019 (Supreme)
Release Date: March 9, 2019 (Nike SNKRS)
Price: $190
Supreme-Nike-Air-Max-Tailwind-4-IV-White-Red-Release-Date.jpg

Supreme-Nike-Air-Max-Tailwind-4-IV-White-Red-Release-Date-1.jpg

Supreme-x-Nike-Air-Max-Tailwind-4-IV-White-University-Red-AT3854-100.jpg

Supreme-Nike-Air-Max-Tailwind-4-IV-White-Red-Release-Date-2.jpg

Supreme-Nike-Air-Max-Tailwind-4-IV-White-Red-Release-Date-3.jpg

Supreme-x-Nike-Air-Max-Tailwind-4-IV-White-University-Red-AT3854-100-Release-Date.jpg

Supreme x Nike Air Max Tailwind 4
Color: Black/Hyper Cobalt-Black
Style Code: AT3854-001
Release Date: March 7, 2019 (Supreme)
Release Date: March 9, 2019 (Nike SNKRS)
Price: $190
Supreme-Nike-Air-Max-Tailwind-4-IV-Black-Blue-Release-Date-1.jpg

Supreme-x-Nike-Air-Max-Tailwind-4-IV-Black-Hyper-Cobalt-AT3854-001.jpg

Supreme-Nike-Air-Max-Tailwind-4-IV-Black-Blue-Release-Date-2.jpg

Supreme-Nike-Air-Max-Tailwind-4-IV-Black-Blue-Release-Date-3.jpg

Supreme-x-Nike-Air-Max-Tailwind-4-IV-Black-Hyper-Cobalt-AT3854-001-Release-Date-1.jpg

Supreme-x-Nike-Air-Max-Tailwind-4-IV-Black-Hyper-Cobalt-AT3854-001-Release-Date.jpg

Back
Top Bottom