Air Max Tailwind V - retro

Nike Air Max Tailwind V SP
Color: Iron Grey/Off Noir-Light Armory Blue
Style Code: CQ8713-001

Pics included seem to be of a vintage pair.

Wish Nike would have brought back the '99 Tuned Max. I thought they would have done it when the Skepta 97 colorway payed homage to the OG shoe.

The Tailwind V are the best looking and most comfortable trainers i have ever owned, and i have been buying Air Max since the mid 90s! I can't wait for these to drop next year, i hope they bring out some colour fade ones like they had back in the day! 😍👌

20171017_093110.jpg

No. I myself had the grey pair from post #4.
Those are my feet :smile: I loved these! I had them in loads of colours back in early 2000s. I had some in a hyper Blue that were totally unreal!! You should know not to worry about the toebox as the material is very soft on these and they mould to the shape of your feet 'at least the old ones did'.

and ??!!!! they are still clifftoe as hell, just accept the facts, cant handle the slander ?? better stay away from NT
It's the 'poor mans Tn' remark that bugged me. Just a silly remark from somebody who has obviously never had a pair lol
Slander you say? Stay away from NT you say.. bore off mate

Last edited:
It's the 'poor mans Tn' remark that bugged me.
you know thats true also, nobody would be so stupid to pay full price for these while they can get the 95s or TNs for almost the same price and back in the early 2000s you could easily get these with 20-35% discount because they sat on the shelves for ages

you know thats true also, nobody would be so stupid to pay full price for these while they can get the 95s or TNs for almost the same price and back in the early 2000s you could easily get these with 20-35% discount because they sat on the shelves for ages
I'm 36 mate. I grew up wearing Air Max from the mid 90s to now. Price isn't a factor for me. These are the best Air Max i ever had, my grail. TNs and 95s wer wicked back in the day, but i still much preferred these! I have owned them all, nothing were more comfortable than these. Tns and 95s nowadays look awful imo. The older ones wer mint but the shape and cheap materials and build quality they sell today are grim! I haven't had these new ones yet, but they look spot on to me! I can't wait to get them and see what they're saying :smile:

Anyone have an image of an old CW of these in like a metallic purple? Had them in school and immediately became a top tier sneakerkid

The Grey and the Green re-release was set for Thursday 20th but they didn't drop for some reason?! Does anybody know what has happened?

Back
Top Bottom