Air Max Tailwind V - retro

87861828_159244418385193_3746841597845838977_n.jpg
Release date 12.12 according to Asphaltgold.

They look nice but wondering about the comfort and the sizing in comparison to Tailwind 4 and to Air Max Plus 1 ?
Plus even if I want them, I think they 're typically the ones which can hit discount, right ?
I remember when I have bought the Tailwind 4, prices were ridiculous, I even contain myself to not grab other dope colorways because of their small prices in order to stay "reasonnable"
This one looks dope and if they can release some waterproof one too, would be great

tw5.jpg

Anyone know or remember these releasing in a dark purple matte finish colourway in the early 2000’s? I think had them, but I was a kid so I could be mis-remembering 🤷🏽‍♂️

Wife had these for the longest. Not sure if it’s along the same lines. But this is the obsidian colorway in GS sizing. *Not my pic*
8989D0AA-E8BA-4B15-8D75-0226F67CA950.jpeg

very similar, however I remember the upper being a solid purple with no gradient effect, think the midsole was either the same colour or even black, then again this could just be a hazy memory!

these are way too expensive, back in the days these were 140-150 euro and now those clowns want 180 euro for them lol, asking 160-165 euro was better imo, even the upcoming air tuned max is not even 180 euro and will only cost 170 euro

They know the retro power and the nostalgia of people who might haven't been here when it first released, Nike's past allows them to make any decisions and still sell a lot, even at 200 euros they'll finish to sell them, and if there's any ###### collab it's even better :lol: it's hard when we like things which for there's some hype because we finishing spending money as we weren't passionated but just hype chasers

Back
Top Bottom