Air Max Tailwind V - retro

Back in the day, these were the best. I had the Blue fade ones, never seen them again! They was only available in 1 shop in the UK called First Sport. First Sport was purchased by JD Sports back in 2002 and a lot of the older Air Max models were never seen again. I've owned so many Air Max over the years, but the colour patterns and comfort of the Tailwind V back in Yr 2000 was better than everything else. Everybody who saw them on my feet were staring at them and asking me where i got them haha.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221226_084615_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20221226_084615_eBay.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20221226_084624_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20221226_084624_eBay.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20221226_084628_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20221226_084628_eBay.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 276
  • Screenshot_20221226_084631_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20221226_084631_eBay.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 276
Back in the day, these were the best. I had the Blue fade ones, never seen them again! They was only available in 1 shop in the UK called First Sport. First Sport was purchased by JD Sports back in 2002 and a lot of the older Air Max models were never seen again. I've owned so many Air Max over the years, but the colour patterns and comfort of the Tailwind V back in Yr 2000 was better than everything else. Everybody who saw them on my feet were staring at them and asking me where i got them haha.
Man I had the royal blue that faded to navy. I got them from finish line. I think they’re my favorite pair of shoes ever

Man I had the royal blue that faded to navy. I got them from finish line. I think they’re my favorite pair of shoes ever
My pair were Bright Blue on the toebox fading away to navy. They had yellow air bubbles too. They were the comfiest and best looking Air Max ever. I would kill just to see them again, but it's never gonna happen 😔

These red ones are currently on Ebay UK from Germany but they are size 11. If they were a 9 I would of snapped these up.🥹

My pair were Bright Blue on the toebox fading away to navy. They had yellow air bubbles too. They were the comfiest and best looking Air Max ever. I would kill just to see them again, but it's never gonna happen 😔
Lol that’s crazy I rem going back to get another pair and could only fin the ones with the yellow accent.

Back
Top Bottom