Air Max Uptempo 2 (new pics on Marqueesole) via Sneakernews...

^ $130 isnt bad at all. good to see stores already selling them below retail before they even officially release
laugh.gif

^ $130 isnt bad at all. good to see stores already selling them below retail before they even officially release
laugh.gif

OGs got trashed a few years back. Gotta pick these up again, very happy they fixed the colors.

Time to break out the Duke shorts 
pimp.gif

OGs got trashed a few years back. Gotta pick these up again, very happy they fixed the colors.

Time to break out the Duke shorts 
pimp.gif

The blue/black netted portions seem off in the new retro.  Look how much brighter the blue is in Wally's OG pics and look how the netting is different.  The new retro had me wondering why I liked the OG's so much until I saw Wally's pics and remembered!  That blue just pops and brings it all together in the OG. 

The blue/black netted portions seem off in the new retro.  Look how much brighter the blue is in Wally's OG pics and look how the netting is different.  The new retro had me wondering why I liked the OG's so much until I saw Wally's pics and remembered!  That blue just pops and brings it all together in the OG. 

Originally Posted by Xklusivz

Everyone is saying they fixed the airbubble from the 06 retro but the only difference I see is the color. I thought the 06 retro had the correct color from the original which is yellow to coincide with Webber's Michigan and Golden State team colors. Plus the OG pics that got posted def look yellow not green. They still one of the hottest Nikes ever. Copped in 06...copping these too.

The originals def look green imo

Originally Posted by Xklusivz

Everyone is saying they fixed the airbubble from the 06 retro but the only difference I see is the color. I thought the 06 retro had the correct color from the original which is yellow to coincide with Webber's Michigan and Golden State team colors. Plus the OG pics that got posted def look yellow not green. They still one of the hottest Nikes ever. Copped in 06...copping these too.

The originals def look green imo

Back
Top Bottom