Air Max Uptempo 2 (new pics on Marqueesole) via Sneakernews...

Just ordered my Dukes... Not bad for 80ish shipped. Eastbay 20% off giftcard+$25 off 99 or more.

I had the og blacks when I was in hifh school, but this time around I think I want the dukes.

I had the og blacks when I was in hifh school, but this time around I think I want the dukes.

Saw the blacks in the store today, garbage

They look cheap. Black sneakers tend to look that way anyway, unless you use premium materials a la Lebron IX's

Saw the blacks in the store today, garbage

They look cheap. Black sneakers tend to look that way anyway, unless you use premium materials a la Lebron IX's

Check your Footaction stores.

Elijah Dukes, I havent forgotten about you. We can definitely work something out. No vasoline needed. Pause.

Check your Footaction stores.

Elijah Dukes, I havent forgotten about you. We can definitely work something out. No vasoline needed. Pause.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by KingJay718

pimp.gif
  Insta-copped.  The wht/blue/blk cw is collecting dust in stores.  I pray my store gets these so I can use my discount.
seen em in da bronx already (basics) i wish da panels were black leather...i aint really too enamored with these....

me too. but CLOSE ENOUGH.
i got the duke joints from JJ for $78.00 on friday.

hopefully i can get these for around the same price.

pimp.gif
  Insta-copped.  The wht/blue/blk cw is collecting dust in stores.  I pray my store gets these so I can use my discount.
seen em in da bronx already (basics) i wish da panels were black leather...i aint really too enamored with these....

These are so close to the OG, I think they just got lazy and didn't want to spend money making one shoe with mesh and the other with nubuck toeboxes. I'm glad the actual side panels on these are nubuck and not leather since that's how the OG's were, but I like how these came out. Might still cop. I know it sounds stupid, but that little bit of blue on the "2" on the tongue logo adds a nice touch. Anybody have pics of the black/white/red ones Shabbaz Napier was wearing yesterday?

These are so close to the OG, I think they just got lazy and didn't want to spend money making one shoe with mesh and the other with nubuck toeboxes. I'm glad the actual side panels on these are nubuck and not leather since that's how the OG's were, but I like how these came out. Might still cop. I know it sounds stupid, but that little bit of blue on the "2" on the tongue logo adds a nice touch. Anybody have pics of the black/white/red ones Shabbaz Napier was wearing yesterday?

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

pimp.gif

who or where is JJ?

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

pimp.gif

who or where is JJ?

Back
Top Bottom